posted
Total Posts
show more
intermu
welp necropost it is.

>break time almost over
>left clicks and right clicks in alternate for some reason
SapphireGhost

• On streams of 200 BPM or higher, I tend to start shaking.
    I also spin spinners clockwise.
    I find HardRock mod easier with Hidden.
Faust
I can fall asleep playing.
Scodiac
I place my cursor over background character eyes so they cry stars during breaks.
I get pissed off when i my fingers lock up when i do fast two beat into back and forth slider into quick 2 beat, and shout at myself and smash the esc key!
I played significantly better when osu!core was introduced and jumped in skill 2fold after - strange progress.
Pizzicato
My arm is freezing/stopping whenever i get a higher record.

I spin clockwise (407 spin speed FTW)

I always spin my cursor when there's a break on the map

Right after I pause, I press F8

Right before the song starts, I press the space bar and I scroll my mouse wheel up and down
Lanttu

Pizzicatto wrote:

I always spin my cursor when there's a break on the map
Me too~ Or then I like to do ∞-movement. And try to match it with the music, of course.

When doing really fast and/or long streams (and failing in them), my toes start to shake. Yeah, toes. No idea why.
Markie
I tend to tilt my head sideways while doing spinners.
Jonkku
Very few mentions of people tapping their foot (or rather, the heel) to the floor.

I tend to do that a lot, especially during faster beatmaps.

Even more while playing multiplayer.
TKiller

Jonkku wrote:

Very few mentions of people tapping their foot (or rather, the heel) to the floor.

I tend to do that a lot, especially during faster beatmaps.

Even more while playing multiplayer.
also headbanging to the song :D
Xgor
I play other music while spacing and hitsounding my own map. (No lie)
Shellghost
Hmm, not sure if i had posted it in here yet but i tap my tongue against the roof of my mouth, following the rhythm of the map i'm playing.
Scodiac
Adding another that i realised i was doing last night,

Sometimes when i break my previous records early into a song due to get note streak and and pushing a high score i open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I might play with a mirror one night just to see if i look like a tool. :P
Rena-chan
I tilt my head to the right when I play.
I also spin spinners clockwise.
Sometimes I pretend that a map has ninjaspinners between notes that are 1/1 away from each other on the timeline. Though that's not a very consistent thing, and is really only when I'm just pooting around and not playing for super srs.
On that note, I also tend to hit notes between notes in Taiko for no reason. Watch this for more information. I can blame Cyclone for that one, I think, though I'm obviously not very good at it.
Also, if I don't start a combo with my left hand in Taiko, I go all asgadfkjdfhgdfag and fail all over it.
Oh oh, I also count how many notes are in a stream !
GladiOol
I play like as if I'm on drugs whenever I'm playing bad, doing weird jumps, spinning like crazy etc.
Magicphoenix
When i play a map I always hold my mouse pad with my left hand
Keksi
When i play a map and fail i am biting my keyboard :D

And when i play i am singing to the music :o
TicClick
I sometimes draw stars and other simple stuff using cursor's trail.
Joystick_old
I realise during breaks that "im very uncomfortable in this position".
Then the break ends and im still uncomfortable.
Arusha Shuna
When i about to get #1 or get a XH rank (SS+hidden mods) arms goes numb, losing reflexes, resulting in last-note miss or nice string of 100s

I hardly ever blink when playing a srs map, yes it hurts in the post-game

I often rage-retry a song if i got 100 in the beginning of a song, even though I'm not doing a #1 run and it won't affect me much

Does spinning clockwise counts as a weird habit?

I spin small if there's an object 1/2 beat after a spinner, i spin large if there are no object post-spinner (break time or end map)

Srs play always gives me misses, while relaxed play (or just for fun play) gives me insta-FC, even as far as insta-#1
Ekaru
Mapping bad songs, of course. ~
abalee
Press F9 every 1min while in editor...
Sallad4ever
press F9 whenever break in the map
Selee
vote 1 Press Esc whenever I break in the map..
Kumiho
When getting a good combo, I happen to notice and get nervous. Legs shake, and my mouse movements become erratic, which results in a combo break. :cry: Also,raeg if it counts.
Vish024
I always spin with right click and it's always counter-clockwise. Otherwise, I simply get edgy and nervous when it's a seriously long song and the combo is above 700.
Sheppard_old
i get stomachache when doing long spinners

and at fast maps like night of knights on lunatic i start blinking so much q.q
HatedTacos
Like many others I get too nervous when someone spectates me. It feels too uncomfortable that I start missing notes and end up stopping the game xD

Another thing is that I tend to do spinners suddenly even when there aren't any. I play with a tablet and use z/x sometimes so I keep my fingers on z and x, when I lose I start pressing them quickly to bring out the anger.
Liquidsmoke_old
Some days I'm better at spinning clock-wise, other days I'm better counter-clockwise :S
Mithos
I always tap the mouse when I use the keyboard.

I find myself over using one key, even during streams.

I start a song with both hands on QW and OP, simulating my stepmania position.

I shake my head when doing spinners. It makes songs more fun. Trust me.
Triskelion91
During the breaks, I press z on the left wall and x on the right wall.

The stars bounce off them. :P
XPJ38
When spinning, I lift my head, hold my breath, have a horrible face (>.<) and tense my right arm and shoulder -> this has caused me a tendonitis during June 2010 (that explains the big drop you can see in the graphic on my profile page lol). Also, my mouse is sometimes flying off the desk for more speed :D
Pedobear_old
I hit alt+f4 like crazy when i get pissed for failing at a song that i almost had fc'd lol.. then i calm down and go back to play after 10minutes
Anzo
Scrolling the mouse wheel while playing....
PainSinger
Pressing z/x during breaks for no reason and doing infinity sign with my mouse
maal
The pinky on my right hand, always rises when I play. JUST LIKE A BONER.
Wylo

PainSinger wrote:

Pressing z/x during breaks for no reason and doing infinity sign with my mouse
This. Guess we're bored during breaks.
hinamizawan
My mouse gets too damn sweaty when playing osu! :/
anongos

Emaal wrote:

The pinky on my right hand, always rises when I play. JUST LIKE A BONER.
This. No idea why, it just happens.
excellions
lifting my middle finger for faster left click
jjrocks
I take off my watch before I play.
show more