forum

Questions about rankings webpages

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wulfen_old
Sorry, didnt know exactly where I should ask this, but a few friends and I were wondering:

1. When will the country rankings be enabled again. (We would really like to see them again, we were all 300ish in our country and now all 4 of us SHOULD be in the top 50).

2. We can now only view the top 10,000 players in Overall rankings. The only real reason for wanting that ability was to see our SS/S/A ratings and compare.

Maybe just include a SS/S/A rating in the main page of a user profile? Like under Accuracy?

Anyway, enjoy the start of a new year

Z
Starrodkirby86
1. Congrats at being at such high ranks now. Country Rankings were taking a lot of stress on the server, so until peppy works on them again, just keep playing and enjoying maps while you wait. It'll probably be a while before we get to see detailed Country Rankings again.

2. It's probably more server issues... I can't even locate the search bar anymore.

Back in 2008, you were able to view ALL the ranks you had. However, since THAT took lots of stress on the server, it was removed indefinitely. Maybe it'll meet a return, but don't count on it.

All in all, get past the Top 10,000 with your friends, enjoy playing the game, and perhaps you can compare scores in other ways. ;)
Topic Starter
Wulfen_old
Cool, we will do our best! ;)