Hello! NM from modding queue~!
I like the music
- 00:12:347 (5,1) - is too far like w h o a, Normal diff should have a consistent spacing.
- Like I said above, spacing. 00:13:991 (1,2,3) - & 00:14:813 (3,4,5) - 's spacing is not consistent.
- 00:22:210 (7,1) - this looks crumpled. What about... Ctrl+shift+R 00:23:443 (1) - by, say 40, then move it between 00:21:799 (6,7)done ~
- 00:25:498 (2,3,4,5,6) - not a perfect square. Move 00:26:320 (4) - down a little bit and 00:27:142 (6) - should be exactly where 00:25:498 (2) - was.
- 00:30:430 (1) - Greenline fix please.
been trying 30 minutes now... still couldn't find out how lol
this is supposed to be a green offset... right? can't remove it...
- And 00:30:430 (1,2,3) - not a nice beat there ^^" make it like this instead:http://puu.sh/nXaV3/9ccc01414c.jpg[/img:1337]
- 00:33:717 (1,2,3,4,5) - not a nice curve. What I did was, move 00:33:717 (1,2) - to make 00:33:717 (1,2,3) - a nice half an octagon shape.
- 00:55:087 (6,7,8,9) - Please make this a perfect curve ^^
hmm... not perfect, but i think it's better now than it has been before
- 00:56:731 (1) - what I would do is, this, for flow's sake. You've used the top right bit of the screen just seconds ago ==
- 01:03:306 (1,2) - uneven spacing, move 01:05:361 (2) - a little bit to the left
- 01:07:827 (5,6,7,8) - not a nice curve. And eh, you just copied the same pattern.
yeah... think curve is better now - patterns hmm
- 01:14:402 (7) - would be nice if moved a little bit up. 01:12:758 (3,4,5,6,7) - will be a nicer curve too.
- 01:19:334 (3) - not a neat slider. And I think these insanely long sliders 01:16:046 (1,2,3,4) - are not a good idea :/
removed 2 sliders here and placed a few little ones ~
- And you've used a lot of 01:22:210 (5,1,1,2,3,4) - kind of pattern a lot of times already /:
already getting bored of this pattern?
removed and put a new one
- 01:22:210 (5) - NC (new combo) here and remove NC here 01:22:621 (1) - and 01:23:032 (1) -
- 01:24:265 (4) - NC
- 01:31:662 (7,8,1) - either make this a perfect curve or a straight line, there's no in-between.
- 01:39:060 (1) - move down to make it straight
- 01:42:347 (1,2) - just make the beat like this
And there's an unnecessary slider point there btw (01:43:786 (2) - , the end of it)
- 03:01:868 (1) - move this to 03:01:662 (1) - (the white line). I know that the vocal starts at 03:01:868, but nobody will know/expect it.
but...but the vocals
- 03:05:361 (3,4) - stack
- 03:44:402 (7,8,9,10) - this kind of positioning is very cumpled. What I did was,
couldn't get this to look as nice as yours :/
- 03:44:402 (7) - NC btw
- 04:00:019 (1) - move to while line
- 04:37:827 (3) - one tip to make a neat slider: at least do an attempt to make the points symmetrical.
dunno if my new attempt can be called a neat slider, but it's way better now
- 04:40:293 (2,1,2,3) - not straight
- 04:49:745 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^, move 04:50:567 (3) - down
- 05:02:484 (8,1,2,3) - it would be nice to make a curve here too
everything that didn't get a comment is done... more or less
Ok this is a whole lot of mods already, and it's dinner time and I'm starving, so I won't mod Easy diff =="
I think you just did the same tapping pattern like e.g 00:37:005 (1,2,3,4,5) - , I suppose it's because you don't know what else to put? I know, because I've been there =w=
But don't worry, as the time pass, you'll learn new patterns that you could apply to your diff. As a first map, this is completely normal.