1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic
show more
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

maybe if you had an undertale avatar instead of WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT THING IS DEADBEAT you'd be more popular
I DO WHAT I WANT
posted

Ephemeral wrote:

you need to work on your understanding of girls and then i'll consider it
shit, time to get an osu! girlfriend then. brb
posted

Khelly wrote:

I seriously bet it was Jenny, who never actually shows up here EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE RARE INSTANCE, whined or something.
I actually didn't talk to Shiro in a while, so no.
posted
hi dadbeard, do i see ava there?
posted
you most certainly do. needs more updates :(
posted
Dudbeard
posted
and new highlight discovered. thank you
posted
deadbeat my dad <3
posted
cockeizi got unbanneded?!?!!???// ╘
posted
if I had to choose between Shiro and Ephemeral I'd honestly choose Shiro because at least I can just consider her a butt-munching asshole but with Ephemeral I actually kinda get really sad when I see him around because I remember that there was a past where I felt like I could message Ephemeral as a close friend and I wish I could have that back
posted
nice deadgendering OP, you shitlord

no seriously though does it really matter who locks your threads, cause if it does don't worry i can step up to the plate at any time and apply for mod again

isn't it odd how talking behind someone's back tends to turn people away from you?
posted

Reditum wrote:

if I had to choose between Shiro and Ephemeral I'd honestly choose Shiro because at least I can just consider her a butt-munching asshole but with Ephemeral I actually kinda get really sad when I see him around because I remember that there was a past where I felt like I could message Ephemeral as a close friend and I wish I could have that back
posted

Reditum wrote:

her
posted

Reditum wrote:

>shiro
>her
posted

Reditum wrote:

if I had to choose between

Reditum wrote:

Shiro and Ephemeral I'd honestly choose

Reditum wrote:

Shiro because at least I

Reditum wrote:

remember that there was a past where I felt like I could

Reditum wrote:

consider

Reditum wrote:

butt-munching

Reditum wrote:

Ephemeral as a close friend and I wish I could have that

Reditum wrote:

asshole
don't make me do this again
posted
Color savage 4Head I choice you for OT high quality friendly flamewar \m/
Gib fun 8-)
posted

Mr Color wrote:

nice deadgendering OP, you shitlord

no seriously though does it really matter who locks your threads, cause if it does don't worry i can step up to the plate at any time and apply for mod again

isn't it odd how talking behind someone's back tends to turn people away from you?
Go ahead and try then, frenchie #2
posted
No one but arse-lickers and control freaks become mods in the first place, that's why you will see them come into these parts of the forums and meddle in the conversations of members, just to get the petty gratification they get from exerting their authority over others and imagining that they're actually doing something helpful. Yet they they are so useless and incompetent they can't even do their job of moving threads into the right place.
posted
Prepare for Shiro to use his locking powers on this thread \:D/ yuy
posted
in a near future this community will soon realize that moderation is largely useless and will become the first large autonomous community on the internet to manage itself without the need for moderation or repression: much like ancient greece, the ones deemed unfit by the community will be ostracized and every decision will be made with the overwhelming approval of said community.

nah
show more