Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
You never see him here
Ephemeral
maybe you should

or would you prefer to see me instead
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
I seriously bet it was Jenny, who never actually shows up here EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE RARE INSTANCE, whined or something.
Ephemeral
i kind of wish the not showing up here was a more regular thing tbh

but that's just my opinion and i'm not officially allowed to have them soooo

farts
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Administrator
deadbeat
i'm just posting to feel included
FuZ
osu!academy tutor
Ephemeral
maybe if you had an undertale avatar instead of WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT THING IS DEADBEAT you'd be more popular
GladiOol
hey ephemeral can i get mod status as well? i feel left out
Ephemeral
you need to work on your understanding of girls and then i'll consider it
deadbeat

Ephemeral wrote:

maybe if you had an undertale avatar instead of WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT THING IS DEADBEAT you'd be more popular
I DO WHAT I WANT
GladiOol

Ephemeral wrote:

you need to work on your understanding of girls and then i'll consider it
shit, time to get an osu! girlfriend then. brb
Jenny

Khelly wrote:

I seriously bet it was Jenny, who never actually shows up here EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE RARE INSTANCE, whined or something.
I actually didn't talk to Shiro in a while, so no.
silmarilen
hi dadbeard, do i see ava there?
deadbeat
you most certainly do. needs more updates :(
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Dudbeard
deadbeat
and new highlight discovered. thank you
-Makishima S-
deadbeat my dad <3
Vuelo Eluko
cockeizi got unbanneded?!?!!???// ╘
Shohei Ohtani
if I had to choose between Shiro and Ephemeral I'd honestly choose Shiro because at least I can just consider her a butt-munching asshole but with Ephemeral I actually kinda get really sad when I see him around because I remember that there was a past where I felt like I could message Ephemeral as a close friend and I wish I could have that back
Cyclohexane
nice deadgendering OP, you shitlord

no seriously though does it really matter who locks your threads, cause if it does don't worry i can step up to the plate at any time and apply for mod again

isn't it odd how talking behind someone's back tends to turn people away from you?
GladiOol

Reditum wrote:

if I had to choose between Shiro and Ephemeral I'd honestly choose Shiro because at least I can just consider her a butt-munching asshole but with Ephemeral I actually kinda get really sad when I see him around because I remember that there was a past where I felt like I could message Ephemeral as a close friend and I wish I could have that back
FuZ

Reditum wrote:

her
Lacrimae

Reditum wrote:

>shiro
>her
Cyclohexane

Reditum wrote:

if I had to choose between

Reditum wrote:

Shiro and Ephemeral I'd honestly choose

Reditum wrote:

Shiro because at least I

Reditum wrote:

remember that there was a past where I felt like I could

Reditum wrote:

consider

Reditum wrote:

butt-munching

Reditum wrote:

Ephemeral as a close friend and I wish I could have that

Reditum wrote:

asshole

don't make me do this again
-Makishima S-
Color savage 4Head I choice you for OT high quality friendly flamewar \m/
Gib fun 8-)
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Mr Color wrote:

nice deadgendering OP, you shitlord

no seriously though does it really matter who locks your threads, cause if it does don't worry i can step up to the plate at any time and apply for mod again

isn't it odd how talking behind someone's back tends to turn people away from you?

Go ahead and try then, frenchie #2
B1rd
No one but arse-lickers and control freaks become mods in the first place, that's why you will see them come into these parts of the forums and meddle in the conversations of members, just to get the petty gratification they get from exerting their authority over others and imagining that they're actually doing something helpful. Yet they they are so useless and incompetent they can't even do their job of moving threads into the right place.
DeletedUser_7520443
Prepare for Shiro to use his locking powers on this thread \:D/ yuy
Cyclohexane
in a near future this community will soon realize that moderation is largely useless and will become the first large autonomous community on the internet to manage itself without the need for moderation or repression: much like ancient greece, the ones deemed unfit by the community will be ostracized and every decision will be made with the overwhelming approval of said community.

nah
fat pear
shiro is that guy hwo made the tengkau lo Xd
-Makishima S-

microism wrote:

Tengaku good map and if someone thinks it's a shitmap - get better noobs or quit this game. 8-)
Rilene
tengaku is bad in terms of visual but in flow, holy god, masterpiece
fat pear

[Taiga] wrote:

microism wrote:

Tengaku good map and if someone thinks it's a shitmap - get better noobs or quit this game. 8-)
most people dislike the map not because its too hard, it looks bad imo. i can understand why its good to others
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
How does a map "look" bad?
B1rd

Khelly wrote:

Looks are a subjective thing you see.
FuZ

Khelly wrote:

be me
Rilene
am i "me" yet?
-Makishima S-
most people dislike the map not because its too hard, it looks bad imo. i can understand why its good to others
Most people are unskilled hypocrits because SAME people complain about HW making very nice looking and extremely difficult maps and now they complain about map looking bad? Fuck this man xD
Shohei Ohtani
Honestly just map and play like me and ur good tbh
show more