Thanks, Gonzvlo[Bourdon's Normal]
- 00:39:442 (1,2) - I would start the New Combo on (2) that's where the rhythm and music changes.
- 00:45:442 (4,5,6) - You should replace these circles with a repeating slider like you did before. Hitting 1/4 circles might be a little hard to hit accurately for [Normal] players.
- 00:49:442 (4,5,6) - ^
- 00:51:442 (8) - You should apply a New Combo here to keep the consistency with the previous patterns.
- 00:55:442 (1) - I strongly suggest to remove this slider and let the first beat after the spinner start right when the kiai starts. Plus there's no actual rhythm here just vocals.
- 00:57:442 (2,3,4) - I guess you can use these in Kiai to increase the difficulty a bit, not too sure tho.
- 01:07:442 (8) - Same as before about the New Combo here.
- 01:11:442 (1,2,3,4,5) - Quoting myself: There's no rhythm or music here so I see that you completely silenced this slider, therefore you shouldn't have started the slider here, you should remove the slider and add a circle here: 01:12:442 - when the rhythm and music starts again. (If you decide to keep it (which is not a good choice) increase volume to 50% please, using soft override is enough)
- 01:16:192 - Tbh, this break seems so random. I would remove this whole pattern: 01:11:442 (1,2,3,4,5) - and start the break here: 01:12:442 (You'll need to drag the break to make it rhythmical)- otherwise the break looks out of place.
- 01:27:692 (1,2) - I don't see why you started to map again at this spot, there's no rhythm here. I strongly suggest to start mapping again from this spot: 01:28:442 -
- 01:42:692 (1) - As I said in [Easy] there's no reason to silence this spinner. The sound at the end of this spinner is even louder than the previous sounds.
- 01:45:442 (2,3,4) - I'll suggest to use repeating sliders for this part again. Use circle for this part only during "kiai" so there will be a consistency.
- 01:59:442 (1,2,3) - As I said before, you should remove these objects. Those circles don't sounds good, just let this little blank as a "warning/prelude" of the kiai coming soon.
- 02:11:442 (8,9,10,11) - Try to keep the consistency between the combos please, you'll need to add one here.
- 02:47:192 (1) - Sorry but, this
sounds/plays awful IMO. If you need to silence an slider completely then it shouldn't be there in first place, remember that you're mapping rhythm. Remove this please.
- 02:59:442 (6) - I don't see why you kept this slider/circle w/o a New Combo in every chorus. It totally needs it.
- 03:03:442 (1) - Since this is right in the middle of 2 kiais I won't complain, just keep this if you want~
- 003:20:442 - Kiai should end here.
Use the same sliderborder colour of the other difficulties. Hm. Okay, it's fixed
03:24:067 (x) - Remove this unused timing section. Done.
01:45:817 (3,4,5,6) - This spacing is incredibly confusing. Hmm.... Alright, I'll change it.
01:49:817 (3,4,5,6) - ^ ^
01:53:817 (3,4,5,6) - ^ ^