forum

match makin

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Adder
multiplayer is like ppl in a room choosing a map and math Making is like "ppl choosing the same map being put into a room".
Match Making is under Solo and above Multiplayer in main menu, choosing MM get you to Song Selection (same as Solo), upon choosing a map in Match Making, you would be sent to a multiplayer room where there are others who also choose that map, there is no host, freemods, head2head, score as win condition are default and unchangeable, the game starts after 1 minute from room creation.
you will be back to that room again after playingthat map, 1 more minute again to replay that map, ppl choosingthat map in mm will be sent tothat room again.
Remyria
It would be appreciated by everyone if you could re-write your post to be more understandable and easier to read...starting by removing abreviations and being clear, in other words, not: «So they be like "I can't understand" and I be like "it's obvious, damn, with the button and this thingy"»

...actually, I almost didn't get anything from what you said. Only that you talked about multiplayer D:
Topic Starter
Adder

Remyria wrote:

It would be appreciated by everyone if you could re-write your post to be more understandable and easier to read...starting by removing abreviations and being clear, in other words, not: «So they be like "I can't understand" and I be like "it's obvious, damn, with the button and this thingy"»

...actually, I almost didn't get anything from what you said. Only that you talked about multiplayer D:
I make requests so that people could IMAGINE how the game can be changed, not like i have hope for it to get added, why do i have to clarify something that would likely be buried for years because im not Cookiezi, something made/said/done by a casual gets disregarded by this community anyways whether its good or bad
i think the OP is enough, why you not think for yourself instead of just read?
FrzR

Adder wrote:

why you not think for yourself instead of just read?
This is exactly why you, the OP should explain your request.
Sea_Food
Do you make inconhersible shitpost in other forms of social media aswell with the excuse that it will likely not make a difference in the end anyway?

You shouldnt