forum

FAQ - Spanish and others languages [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Astom
Well is already very sad open FAQ and see nothing more than a bad excuse "Esto solo cubre preguntas frecuentes, no esperéis un tutorial." in Spanish and others languages, for like 2 years.
So I already wrote a manual in spanish "Manual Para Creacion de Canciones V2 by Astom" I want ask for the possibility of add a link in FAQ for it.
Apart of this, give the possibility to people with experience of complete they FAQ or do tutorials, for promove better maps and mappers.

That's all.
Krisom
Astom's tutorial in spanish is actually quite complete and does a great part of the job when explaining things to new mappers. Quality wise is great, so adding an oficial link to it somewhere would be <3
Also, I hope this also motivates the users from other languages to start making more elaborated FAQs
Vergence

Krisom wrote:

Astom's tutorial in spanish is actually quite complete and does a great part of the job when explaining things to new mappers. Quality wise is great, so adding an oficial link to it somewhere would be <3
Also, I hope this also motivates the users from other languages to start making more elaborated FAQs
As what Krisom said it motivates users from different languages :D. Supporting this forum thread :D
Lizbeth
Totally support!
I agree with Krisom, Astom's tutorial is excellent in my opinion, and it would be great if is in the FAQ :3
Lissette
Astom told me about this idea and I totally support, and I have to agree with Krisom and Lizbeth about the Tutorial, is very complete, this could help a lot, also have to gratz Astom for making it by his own :D
TheVileOne
Is this still relevant?
Sakura

TheVileOne wrote:

Is this still relevant?
Not really, stuff like this can easily be done in the wiki.