forum

[duplicate] Achievements in game

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Sheikah_old_1
Achievements are a really good way to push yourself in games. Many games use achievements to push people in different ways and are little "preset goals" to the community.
I know we've achievements in our profile but I think nobody cares about that achievements. I think osu! needs implement new and interesting achievements instead of "play x number times or reach x combo", Hush-Hush achievements are a really good example, but people don't try to get that achievements because they don't even know how to get it.

Achievements related to pp, spinners, acc, mods, multiplayer, etc. This game have a huge potential to generate some really interesting achievements. I think the game can even reward you for get achievements with some cosmetic things like a border or a little animation for your avatar.

And finally I think achievements will be more relevant if you can see it in game and you can track it.

Thanks for reading this suggestion and sorry for my bad English.
Supairo
Judging by this osu!next post, a new bunch of achivements (called medals on the new site) are coming soon.

Achivements are already shown in-game but only when obtained (scroll down if the game says "Loading new achivements"). They're also gonna be moved to some sort of side panel in the future (and so will stay longer instead of just one screen).

However it would indeed be nice to check all the achivements in-game.
Pawsu
t/107625 This, I guess?
deadbeat

Pawsu wrote:

t/107625 This, I guess?
yup