Total Posts
show more
Natsu
Same I randomly did lost 1k post, I still can't figure out what happened:

Topic Starter
Cloudchaser
this was me like 8 months ago
Pawsu
I'm not sure which forum, but it /looks/ like one of the forums got excluded from post-count, like how Offtopic is. It's not in your visible count, but it shows here:
Stefan
Don't worry, that occured to everyone.

I ALMOST HAD 9k
Scarlet Evans

Pawsu wrote:

I'm not sure which forum, but it /looks/ like one of the forums got excluded from post-count, like how Offtopic is. It's not in your visible count, but it shows here:
Any ideas which subforum was excluded? I can't really help, as my post count is so low that I don't really see the difference.
Seijiro

Still, I don't know the logic behind that script so we should wait for peppy's response I guess...
Kibbleru
does it rly matter >_>?
Pawsu

Kibbleru wrote:

does it rly matter >_>?
Maybe, but it's obviously a problem.
Flanster
Well that takes care of the "posting in offtopic from new forum increases postcount"
Natsu
oh I was really wonder, because all my post comes from beatmap forum or spanish, I think i never posted on offtopic o.o
Gumpy

Flanster wrote:

Well that takes care of the "posting in offtopic from new forum increases postcount"
I had 2800 before that happened then to 6k now back to an even lower number wondering now where they went :V
-Tochi
Good to know I'm not the only one. I just reached over 1k posts, now rip lol.
A r M i N
Well I really dont know what happened but for some reason my Post count has gone down from lik 140 to 100 I know this is not a big deal in fact its completly irrelavent but is this a common issue ?
I wonder if they are already back if you read this Post

osu! version: 20160227.3 (latest)
Mahogany
Confirming, I went from 3k posts down to like 2.3k.

Proof:
a1l2d3r4e5d6
They re-synced the post counter.

If you look in the changelog...

Places where you're not supposed to get your posts counted (OT, for example) won't get counted now.
Stefan

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Places where you're not supposed to get your posts counted (OT, for example) won't get counted now.
Logically I'd go with this but I can't really figure out which sections this should be, except OT and Abandoned Wasteland (where crap ends there). I can remember very well I got around 500 posts due OT, and I cannot really believe that 1.5k got removed due my posts in AW. It sounds... unrealistic.
samplefish
and i thought someone was screwing with me

Pawsu
I thought OT didn't already count your posts. Like literally, I remember clearly hearing it didn't...Huh.
I got 300 posts removed, and I don't think I've posted there that much.
Rio-
I think Some threads from Help Subforum got deleted...
I lost like 2k posts and iirc most of them are from Help Subforum...

*EDIT : I might be wrong though
Mahogany

Pawsu wrote:

I thought OT didn't already count your posts. Like literally, I remember clearly hearing it didn't...Huh.
Normally it doesn't, but if you went onto the new forums preview and posted on OT it would add all of your posts there to your postcount. I guess they got rid of that.
Panilian
That's pretty weird and still unresolved :d
Stefan

Mahogany wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

Normally it doesn't, but if you went onto the new forums preview and posted on OT it would add all of your posts there to your postcount. I guess they got rid of that.
That'd result that around 500 posts would be removed from my count while nearly 2k happened, I can't really say from where but uh. we'll see it anyways.