forum

Improve aim? Is that possibly?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wokalek
I try something hard for me every day as much as possible.
For example: youtube link.
If you notice my aim in jump, I spend so much time to take normal accuracy for just hitt one note.
And it's wou't much different in of the map, for example, 4.3 stars.

Now I have CTH-470 with full area and sensitivity in osu! = 4,6.
Working area in total = 2cm X 4cm (somewhere about).
Is this a problem? Or this just prejudices and all I need it's just more play and don't change sensitivity every day?
Mahogany
Just play more and you'll improve
Yuudachi-kun
I think you should decrease your play area and increase your sensitivity even more to improve fast aim
Topic Starter
wokalek
Oh! Can someone (my game level or about smt) recording playing process his favorite jump? Just to draw an analogy...
Matutetute
Why are you playing AR10?
ZenithPhantasm
Stop using mouse acceleration
Deva
windows sens 6
ingame sens 1
raw off
full area

After you learn to play with these settings you may think about experimenting with area.
You obviously cant even follow a slider properly because of your area...

Matutetute wrote:

Why are you playing AR10?
why not?
Topic Starter
wokalek

HK_ wrote:

windows sens 6
ingame sens 1
raw off
full area

After you learn to play with these settings you may think about experimenting with area.
You obviously cant even follow a slider properly because of your area...
Why I must change area, but not in game sens?
What's a different?

Now I have:
Win: 10
In game raw: yes
Sens: 4,35
Full screen 1080p
I Give Up
Improve aim? Is that possibly?
Gotta believe
Zefir4ik
You can improve everything you want, just after more time, with training, you'll understant that aim is getting better
Did you knew that same things that you do are placing in the spinal cord :D ... You would automatically aim on circles ;)
Zefir4ik

Vostok Sisters wrote:

Oh! Can someone (my game level or about smt) recording playing process his favorite jump? Just to draw an analogy...
You can find jump maps that i played here https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackYCatable
I'm plaing with 1240x1024 resolution
And Tablet CTL 471
In osu speed - 1x
E m i
it's always possible, even if you are fucked in the ass by aim like me (i seem to be mentally retarded in all the right places but the lesser amount of practice that resulted from it actually played a bigger role in low aim skill)
also you can still invest in more certain skills like acc (kind of less mental) and speed (the least mental, the least variable)
Sayorie
I think the only way to improve aim is by sheer practice. AKA Play More™ by osu!

I'll also leave a tip; aim is significantly improved when you are in your best condition. It gets really hard to play, in general, if you're groggy, sleepy, or feeling sick.
balldoowell
Whats your V-sync fps settings? I remember I left mine capped at 60 and my tablet ever so slightly lagged, and when I set it to unlimited it felt like I went super saiyan

also whats the song at the beginning of the video
Topic Starter
wokalek

balldoowell wrote:

Whats your V-sync fps settings? I remember I left mine capped at 60 and my tablet ever so slightly lagged, and when I set it to unlimited it felt like I went super saiyan

also whats the song at the beginning of the video
IDK what the song, but... link DB

Settings (sorry, not eng):
Topic Starter
wokalek
Why I must change area, but not in game sens?
What's a different?
Really, that a different?
vsprite
play more