forum

L.E.D.-G + Qrispy Joybox + ARM feat. Nanahira - Dokkin Summe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-TobiKC
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yoshimaro
EDIT: Mod removed (map stolen)
Jeffrey
Okay.
First things first.
You DO NOT simply copy everything from one map and paste it into the mp3 that you stole from the original map and upload it calling your own map.
In case you think we don't know about it, here's the original map https://osu.ppy.sh/b/790238
If you think doing this is fun, you're really disrespecting the original mapper for his efforts from mapping to timing and hitsounding. People could have spent days just to map that difficulty and with you just stealing everything wholesale and uploading it saying it's your own map, it really shows how unprofessional and childish you really are.
Mapping is a creative process, with the 100% stealing you're really just defeating the purpose of mapping. If I was a mapper (and I am trying) and I see people steal my map saying it's theirs I would really go and report the map. Even as a new mapper I don't copy wholesale, at most just see how the pattern goes and create my own style.
From here on, I'll give you two options. Delete the whole map, or delete all the notes and timing sections from the map and start from scratch. At least I want to see 80% change in the map and your own effort.
Ignore this and I'll report this to the original mapper or even QAT.
Rinzler
ayy lmao
Cxerizo