forum

A very dumb question about cheating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Futon
Well cheating includes anything that removes the human element from the game. But would if you have two people playing simultaneously, as in one person controls the mouse/tablet while the other taps the keys. Is that cheating?
Saphirshroom
Technically you're breaking the rules (not even because of cheating, but because only one player may play on an account each) is that even how you english?.
Practically, you'll perform worse, so no one cares.
I Give Up
I'd make a great tapping buddy if someone could aim for me lol. Yes it is cheating. No you can't get found out. It is harder to play that way.
Topic Starter
Futon
I got this idea from league of legends. Admittedly I did try this with a friend for fun. Expectedly, it's ridiculously difficult and unnecessary XD
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

I'd make a great tapping buddy if someone could aim for me lol. Yes it is cheating. No you can't get found out. It is harder to play that way.
Record yourself playing this way and send it to peppy. 8-)
Mahogany
Technically, that's still against the rules. I'd advise you logout before you do that, just to be safe.
Minhtam

tsubasa128 wrote:

Well cheating includes anything that removes the human element from the game. But would if you have two people playing simultaneously, as in one person controls the mouse/tablet while the other taps the keys. Is that cheating?
Yes because two people sharing one account falls under multi-accounting.
I Give Up

Khelly wrote:

Record yourself playing this way and send it to peppy. 8-)
I'd do it but the only osu players near me are CtB players lol.
piruchan
This game is already hard enough on your own.

kurodahatsuharu
you will get worse if you play with 2 people. This game need everything to be focus and synchronize into one.
Maybe you will get better with 2 people, if you osu and chill.