forum

Dr.Viossy - Moonlight Sonata - 3rd Movement for electric gui

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrKosiej
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hoax-sama
Cool map, maybe add more variety :=)
C00L
hello from my queue

So wait this is a stream practise map right?

There is a lot of mistakes in the way you map, this mod isnt going to be a pick by pick one im going to explain some stuff to you to help you improve in the future

1. Firstly DS - Distance Snap is the key to having a good map, it needs to be used, for example if you want to emphasise a note better than the previous one then you make the jump bigger vise versa. Random note placing is a no-go too since it makes your map look really random
  2. Overlaps - something basic like 00:20:786 (8,1) - makes your map look really randomly placed consider giving everything its own space. Also constant repetition of circular streams is really bad seriously, it makes your map look sooo boring
  3. More random stuff - Like this slider 00:52:597 (1) - man keep things simple, dont try and make it cool since it most of the times just doesnt work
  4. NC - A general rule is to place a NC in front of every Big white tick, stick to that later on if you continue mapping you can strongly emphasise a note with a NC, but for now just stick to that
  5. What else - oh yea blankets. Dude blankets are the key, they make you map look really nice and smooth, you need to use them more
  6. for more i suggest you reading this since i probably didnt give you enough detail because i was tired. But that will give you a lot of information if you want to improve seriously

I guess thats it for now HF improving and this mod wasnt to dissencourage you in reverse its to encourage you to map more !