Thanks a lot for your advice ! I didnt add hitsounds because i really have no idea about where to add which kind of hitsound , so your words do help me !
warpgenius wrote:Hi, from my NM queue
Since it's your first time , I'll point out the more important mistakes. After fixing those I can take a look at it again.
1. When I open AIMod (Ctrl-Shift-A), it says your audio is over the limit. Search online for any compressing software to compress your audio file and replace your current file. Click File -> Open Song Folder to see your files.
2. So, the difficulty of this map is around 4.5*, or Insane
Around this star level , the following difficulty settings are highly recommended:
HP Drain Rate:
Approach Rate: around 9
The reason for these settings is they can disrupt gameplay if they're set too high or too low.
3. If you want your mapset to become ranked, you'll have to create more difficulties. Every mapset should have more than 2 difficulties (unless over 5 minutes), with at least one under 3 stars, more difficulties are recommended though. (Normally, it's spread like Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane). To create a new difficulty, click File->Create new difficulty. Those are the criteria for a mapset to become ranked.
4. Add hitsounds. No mapset can become ranked without hitsounds. Try adding some claps to your notes. Select the note, on the right side click clap, it should be highlighted now. This song has some claps itself so it should be fairly straightforward to match the claps to the music. Examples:
00:26:000 (1) - add a finish to this note
00:26:789 (5) - add a clap to this note
00:28:368 (5) - add a clap to this note
Sounds better right? Keep it up!
5. Background image. The background image did not show up for me, probably because of the name of the image. Click File -> Open Song Folder and change the name of the image to something like "bg".
Hope this helps! I'll take a look again once you've done the above. Happy mapping!