forum

brentalfloss - Mega Man 2 TITLE With Lyrics

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rcmero
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 19 de Dezembro de 2010 at 14:16:44

Artist: brentalfloss
Title: Mega Man 2 TITLE With Lyrics
Source: YouTube
Tags: brentalfloss mega man title music lyrics
BPM: 62
Filesize: 23897kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,9 stars, 70 notes)
  2. Hard (3,58 stars, 146 notes)
  3. Normal (2,22 stars, 115 notes)
Download: brentalfloss - Mega Man 2 TITLE With Lyrics
Download: brentalfloss - Mega Man 2 TITLE With Lyrics (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Beatmap of the song with the same name by the same author. Search it up on YouTube, it's awesome.
Also, credit goes to Cheshire Delusion for the skin elements used.

[Updates]
- 10/12/10: Resnapped and distance snapped all beats on Normal. Also did a full upload because there was a problem uploaded and if it can't be played it can't be modded.
- 10/12/10 21:39: Did some of the improvements mentioned by Day-Elven. Also added a hard difficulty. A insane difficult is of course appreciated.
- 10/12/10 23:15: Made a couple of changes (mostly timing-related) on all difficulties
- 11/12/10 21:58: Replaced CtB image. Also did more timing changes. Added kiai mode at the end of the song (only on Normal and Hard)
- 19/12/10 14:13: THIS. WILL. NOT. DIE. I will not have this map graveyarded like all my other beatmaps. Anyway, fixed more timing stuffs. Hope now it's OK. (Also, replaced combo colors.)
Day-Elven
When i selected the beatmap in the list, osu says: "Error loading audio for this map" and when i try to open the map, osu! crashes. Also i can't open it in the editor. It seems a bug happened when you uploaded the map... There is no audio file in the folder with your map. Try full submission.
Topic Starter
rcmero
Just did it. You can redownload now.
Day-Elven
Easy
- Timing isn't perfect. Just listen it in on 25% speed. For example circle 12:863 and slider 13:992 starts too late and so on.
- The most number of circles are too close
- I think you need some sliders between 17 sec and 45 sec. It gets boring when there is nothing excapt circles.
- Isn't the final spinner too long? In auto mode you get 45000 score for it. So spinner gives about 50% of total score.

Normal
- Same things as you easy difficulty: timing (also wrong in some places) and spinner (42000).
- Could be harder... It's hard to call it normal. It's too easy.
- 1:04:838 - 1:16:935 Do you really need so long break in a short map?

Hard
You need a difficulty that will have at least 4 stars.
Topic Starter
rcmero
Very well then, I removed the end spinner on both diffs. Also replaced the break on Normal (will still keep it on Easy though) with more sliders and circles.
Also added a hard diff.
Day-Elven
Dunno why but i don't see hard diff in game.
I'll give you a star after you'll correct timing.
Topic Starter
rcmero
You don't see the hard diff? That's weird, I submitted that.
UnderTaleTrash1
I can't Download it for some reason.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.