forum

[duplicate] multiplayer feature?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
TheUnicornQuinn
i want to be able to go back to the match lobby when i press escape twice in a multiplayer match, like when i fail a match and i want to leave the song currently being played, i normally don't want to got to the lobby select, and the only way i know of to get back to the lobby is, be the host, have everyone else leave, then press escape, and i mostly only do this in my friend's games and its just annoying to have to rejoin every time, idk if im just whining, but i think that would be a practical little addon to the multiplayer matches
Pawsu
why would you quit and then still want to be in the lobby? just hold out until the song is done
Lambykinz
I'm not really sure what you're asking for here. If you quit during a song, you're leaving the room. If you quit outside of a song, you're leaving the room. If your suggestion gets implemented then it'll be impossible for someone to leave a room when they realize that they're playing a song that's either way above or way below what they can play. I feel like that's the majority of quits that occur in a room, when people realize that they can't play the song or it's too easy. Your suggestion would remove that.
GeorgeK
I actually like this idea. You will still be able to click esc again and then leave the lobby, and this means if you and your friends all decide the song sucks you can all just esc back to lobby and then pick another one instead of waiting god knows how long..
Bara-
I agree with this, especially for friend-chat lobbied
Topic Starter
TheUnicornQuinn
Wow, I never thought anyone would even care about this?? Nobody ever complained so I never thought it was a big issue? Well. It's not big but, you get what I mean :oops:
Pawsu
okay well, duplicate: t/147609/start=0
Topic Starter
TheUnicornQuinn
Sorry, pawsu that post was a couple of years old and I started playing last year, didn't know that was a request already :/