hai there. m4m from your queueThanks you so much for it!
00:11:833 (3,1) - could do this blanket better sure, tried
00:25:786 (1) - move to x: 392 y: 268 for a better triangle Moved.
00:11:658 (3,1) - make this flow better, move 1 up and angle it downwards a little more Changed
00:17:065 (1,2) - swap nc Sure
00:22:647 (1,2) - ^ Sure
00:04:333 (2,3,4,5) - i don't understand why you've done this here but there's probably a good reason. i legit can't play these tho so maybe if others point it out you should consider changing it to a triplet Because it isn't a triplet, is a 1/6 stream so..
00:17:065 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - maybe you should try something like 00:13:926 (1,2,3,4) - for the volumes cannot due consitency
same story with triplets mentioned in another same answer, as the hardest diff I think this can keep it
00:07:647 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why increase then reduce DS here? i think its ok to keep increasing it Fixed.
gl with rank! Thanks!
M4M from thine queue.Thanks you so much! Sorry for the incovenience of being late!
Oh boy, 28 sec :^). Swag me out.00:02:414 (1,2,3) - Unpredictable. Make a kick slider. I think is pretty predictable, also with an Easy, I can allow this Changed Anyways.
00:01:369 (1) - Timing change is too weird for Normal. Make the slider velocity similar to the rest or consider not mapping this beginning part at all. Sure
00:04:856 (1) - NC off Ok
00:08:693 (4,1) - Move these farther apart Ok
00:11:833 (3,1) - Blanket better Ok00:02:414 (1,2,3) - Unpredictable. Make it a kick slider. It's a hard
00:04:856 (1,2) - Consider making this a slider no ty
00:04:333 (2,3,4,5,1,2) - Flow is not very good. I would consider curving it more to form a rainbow shape. I like the straight line
00:10:263 (5,1,2) - ^ ^
00:12:530 (3,4) - Too far apart for hard I Don't think so that is a know'd pattern
00:13:926 (1) - Consider making the first beat clickable, then a slider with a single kick stacked underneath k
00:17:414 (1,2) - Would fit better as four single notes yeah but hard
00:18:809 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Horrible and unpredictable stack for Hard. Spread them out. It's a challenge for the players :3
00:22:647 (4,1,2) - Make single notes :3
00:24:391 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Don't stack :300:10:786 (3,1) - Make a better blanket tried to
00:10:786 (3,2) - Stack doesn't play too well looks maybe but I like it
00:18:112 (1,2) - Blanket it's with 00:17:414 (3) -
00:23:693 (1,2) - ^ same
00:22:647 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - I would consider not copy and pasting it's not exactly the same
00:26:484 (1,2,3,4) - Align these no ty
Less copy and paste, more originality plz OWN STYLE BRO, not really but I preffer than OVERMAP00:13:228 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Change up the flow of the stream ?
00:14:623 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This is soooo unecessary. It's an Another difficulty, don't make the rhythm so weird. Just increase the jumps to increase difficulty rating I just wanted to make it funny, and for me, as me, is funny
00:17:763 (5,1) - Blanket It's already blanket
00:17:065 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Unnecessary If the Red guys get mad cuz this, I surely will change to simple circles00:09:042 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Did you just copy and paste from your Another? Seriously? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfejF0nM1U0
This Difficulty is totally unnecessary, especially since you copy and pasted the pattern almost completely from your Another difficulty. I suggest a complete remap with better patterns and better flow. Thanks for suggest it! no.
Good luck! Thanks!
I like this song~! From your M4M queueThanks you so much for the mod! Waiting the GD Very helpful!
- Raise OD and HP? sure
- Why not map out the 1/6th quad before the first slider? Why not. Added.
- 00:08:605 (4,1) - Better blanket. tried
- 00:15:670 (4) - The "bud-du-duh" noise thats on the red and blue tick ( 00:15:844 and 00:15:931 ) should be mapped out in my opinion. Its really catches your ear. If nothing else, end the slider on the red tick, silence it, and then map the blue tick? Would kill the esence
- 00:21:251 (4) - ^
- Solid diff. ty
- OD 7.5? ok
- 00:26:658 (2,3,4,5,6) - Why not do this kind of like how you did 00:09:914 (2,3,4,5,6) - ? I cannot just put the same pattern in the same diff in a too short map
- My favorite diff of the set, its quite good. :D
- 00:10:786 (3,1) - Better blanket? I think that is the most for me
- 00:27:530 (3,1) - ^ ^
- 00:16:019 (1,2,3,4) - All of these could blanket the other a bit better. better at blanket, I like how it flows
- 00:19:507 (1,2,3,1) - Even though this makes sense rhythmically/spacing, it may be confusing for newer players. I know, but since there is a normal and easy, this will be the "hard" part for "non-new" players.
- 00:25:088 (1,2,3,1) - ^ ^
- 00:03:460 (1,2) - 2 is undersnapped, it should be closer to 1.0 DS Fixed.
- 00:04:158 (2,3,4) - These should be equally spaced on a normal. Fixed.
The lunatic is definitely the weakest diff. I don't think it can be ranked with Lunatic in its current state imo.
00:24:740 (1) - This goes slightly off screen Fixed
00:26:484 (4,5) - Map the triplet Cannot cuz consistency
- Raise AR to 9.3? k
- Why Lunatic as the diffname...? Wouldn't Extra, Expert, Extreme, something like that be more fitting? Extra
- 00:13:228 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - Why have a stream jump here but not earlier? They're the same noises. Cuz there is the stream and not aerlier
- Not a fan of this kiai at all, I don't really even know where to start. I think the easiest thing is I'll pick out parts that seem completely out of place to me and explain why I think they should be changed.
- 00:15:321 (3,4,5,6) - Why not map these as sliders as well? And if you want the circle rhythm why this particular movement? Its like a weird stop-n-go thing that just feels awkward to play.
- 00:16:019 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Why the back and forths here? Why didn't you just do something similar to the previous combo? Also, why did you decide to skip 00:15:931 ? And why not, also there is no sound where you're saying.
- 00:17:763 (3,4,1) - I don't understand why this is such an obtuse angle. It feels awkward to play no matter how I look at it. Why don't you move 3 downwards, 4 kind of behind 00:17:414 (2) - and CTRL+G 00:18:112 (1) - to make a sort of zig-zag pattern? I feel like that'd play way better.
- This diff just felt really awkward to play, I don't get any of your choices in the kiai. Well, that's subjetive, DS Enjoys jumps
The lunatic is definitely the weakest diff. I don't think it can be ranked with Lunatic in its current state imo. Subjetivity
- 00:00:321 (1,2) - idk why this is because placement or rhythm but already 3x try it's always got 100 lol maybe just delete (2) and make (1) reverse slider or something else I think it's ok since there is an easy
- 00:10:437 (3) - I guess it should be mirrored (ctrl+h) for direct toward into (4). make a flow more nicer.. Done
- 00:02:414 (1,2,3) - somehow feels uncomfortable when click those.. maybe make it into a reverse slider or larger spacing or unstack like in insane :v I like how it plays :C
- 00:03:809 (2,1) - ctrl+g this? maybe you wanna same with 00:09:391 (2,1) - but the feeling is not same imo not really comfortable to click when gameplay in here 8( I like how it plays :C
- 00:20:205 (1) - add finish on beginning like you did at 00:25:786 (1) - ok
- 00:06:949 (3) - I guess clap sound should in next slider's head ok
- 00:20:205 (1) - add finish on head ok
- not really understand the purpose for some comboing.. i feel some nc no needed like at 00:05:728 (1) - 00:11:309 (1) - 00:19:158 (1) - 00:24:740 (1) - I see it's consistent but just for gameplay it's unnecessary imo '-')
- 00:04:333 (2,3,4,5) - rotate them some degree like this? ok
- 00:06:600 (2) - ctrl+g this more comfortable when cursor reach it imo.. also in 00:06:949 (3) - too sure
- 00:20:205 (1) - add finish on head ok
- 00:25:612 (4) - the flow is a bit meh.. maybe ctrl+g or something ok
- 00:04:333 (2) - play a bit weird since the end direction is toward down and the reverse feels too much lol maybe just making it simple 1/4 so it's gonna be https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5384193 or if you don't want at least.. rotate it a bit up
- 00:15:321 (3,4,5,6) - just spacing it like 00:20:902 (3,4,5,6) - really it's break the flow imo :'' Fixed.
- 00:20:205 (1) - add finish on head
- not really gud to mod extra.. i swear >.>
- 00:09:391 (3) - guess the placement should be exchanged w/ 00:09:740 (1) - or 00:09:565 (4) - actually the main problem for me is the direction from (2) to (3) in here lol too near I think the space is ok
- 00:20:205 (1) - add finish on head Added.
Not much to say in here lol 30s..
also sorry for lame joke in your queue, not in mood to making joke at that moment It's ok tho, Hope you'll better get soon
Good luck! Thanks you!
Hi M4M reply from your queue o/ o/Thanks you! very appreciated!
I totally said I was gonna mod your map yesterday oops don't worry about that ;3
- Something about your hitsounds with possible delay: http://puu.sh/psIWx/63ad066fd4.png Oh.. Will cheek it later with a program
- 00:07:995 (2,3,4,1) - maybe place the 3 circles so the slider stacks with 00:06:251 (1) - 's sliderend can't do it at all
- 00:22:647 (4) - Sounds better music-wise if this was 2 circles, but not necessary imo, since it plays well anyway. Yeah, I don't want to make that hard so..
- 00:02:414 (1,2,3) - not a perfect triangle, which makes the spacing between 00:03:111 (3,1) - shorter than 00:02:414 (1,2) - . Fixed.
- 00:07:647 (1,1) - Make these stack? How I can in a stream
- 00:19:856 (3,4,1) - Not quite the same distance, but might have been intentional. Yeah for sure
- 00:01:369 (1,1) - This is honestly quite confusing when this spacing is longer than 00:02:414 (1,1) - but you have to hit the note earlier. Not at all, but Fixed a little
- 00:26:484 (4,5,1,2) - Doesn't follow the music that much. How about this instead: Looks nice, but I preffer the originaly of DS
- 00:01:369 (1,1,2) - same story as DS's Extra About the velocity? It's ok IMO
Good Luck~ Thanks you!
No changes but thanks for the mod!
1/6 stream with 172 bpm is too hard
can u make 1/4 here? I can't since, those 1/6 streams are the one who makes the gap between the insane and the another, right? It's easy if you are fast enought to make them, right?
[Drunken] 00:00:111 (1,2,3)
[Another & Drunken] 00:04:333 (2,3,4,5)
[Another & Drunken] 00:09:914 (2,3,4,5)
[Another & Drunken] 00:26:658 (2,3,4,5)
And why combo colours is green and blue?IMO Those ones were the best to match with the BG and vid