forum

Heyyyy!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Japrno
Hey everyone!

My nickname is Japrno, I'm from Finland and I like Vocaloid and found this osu game yesterday. I don't know why I didn't found this earlier... I have played Taiko no Tatsujin over 2 years and this is good mode in this game too :) My DS's top screen is broken and I can't play Taiko so I can play this every day!

I did my first bitmap today from Kasane Teto's "Confront! You Look So Cool!" and I want to share it but how do I do that? And yesterday online scores worked normally but today I can't connect to online scores...

I hope here is many Vocaloid/Utau fans to make more and more songs :roll: I didn't found "Miku's disappearence" anywhere so could someone make a good bitmap from it?

It was good that I found this game, because I was going to buy PSP and I want to play Miku Hatsune Project Diva but now I can wait for that because I can play OSUUU!

I'm also mangafreak and I started to learn japanese few months ago. I already know every Hiragana and almost every Katakana marks :)

I also hope I have fun with everyone OSU fans! :)
Mara
Moi.

Ensinnäkin haluaisin tiedottaa, että se on ihan beatmap, ei bitmap. Toiseksi haluaisin tiedottaa, että muista käydä suomalaisten alifoorumilla kurkkaamassa ja haukkumassa rumia ihmisiä.

START POWER olkoon kanssasi.

Tervetuloa.
IppE
Mara why you speaking finnish on the general forums?

Welcome Japrno, and as Mara said pop in on the finnish part of the forums too.
Mara
Kyllä muutkin sitä tekee, hiljaa.
Firo Prochainezo
Hi. :3
Faust
More crazy Finns.