schrodinger's post

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
a post that is both shit and quality at the same time
we continue the search
Rilene
is it like superposition state? like having value of 0 and 1 at the same location in computer

if not, i will reread some more
Bara-
Don't start about physics
PLEASE
Meah
a post that is both shit and quality at the same time ...

The topic starter is the best osu! player in the world.
Rilene
but im really interested in physics especially about deep cosmos and quantum science :(((
FuZ
literally all of my posts
-Makishima S-
Post sent from Sagitarius A*
silmarilen

[Taiga] wrote:

Post sent from Sagitarius A*
That's impossible and you know it.

So did you guys know the 2 black holes merging that were detected with gravitational waves were heavier than the heaviest stellar black hole we had detected before? Usually they are between 1 and 15 solar masses, but these were 28 and 36 solar masses.

It's also pretty crazy to think that it emitted 3 solar masses of energy in 0.2 seconds. that's almost 10^50 Joules, in 0.2 seconds. The sun radiates 10^28 Joules per second, so this is 10^22 times as much. Imagine if it was visible light, i bet we would have been able to see it with the naked eye.
Myxo
As a German I feel offended, because you did not use the correct spelling. It's 'Schrödinger', learn to 'ö' please.
Aurani
I find it funny how you point out the "ö" (btw, o is still correct for the Anglicised version) but not the fact that his thread makes no sense. Schrodinger's quantum theory of superposition revolves around subatomic particles being in multiple locations at the same time (hence the cat experiment) and not something being contradictory as is the case here.
Mahogany
What about posts that are so bad they're good

Would they qualify?
Gumpy
Cool
-Makishima S-
That's impossible and you know it.
Nobody knows alien technology, same as nobody know true nature of wormholes. Numbers and plain observations doesn't speak to my mind ^^.
I agree, by actual human knowledge, nothing can go out of black hole.

So did you guys know the 2 black holes merging that were detected with gravitational waves were heavier than the heaviest stellar black hole we had detected before? Usually they are between 1 and 15 solar masses, but these were 28 and 36 solar masses.

It's also pretty crazy to think that it emitted 3 solar masses of energy in 0.2 seconds. that's almost 10^50 Joules, in 0.2 seconds. The sun radiates 10^28 Joules per second, so this is 10^22 times as much. Imagine if it was visible light, i bet we would have been able to see it with the naked eye.
APOD 12.02.2016, holy i am not only one who keep reading this here. Bless you!
Sadly i am probably only one who actually believe that traveling via wormholes is possible at some point for unknown race somewhere in space.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

Aurani wrote:

I find it funny how you point out the "ö" (btw, o is still correct for the Anglicised version) but not the fact that his thread makes no sense. Schrodinger's quantum theory of superposition revolves around subatomic particles being in multiple locations at the same time (hence the cat experiment) and not something being contradictory as is the case here.
unless you consider a posts' physical location, which is intangible, to be directly correlated to whether or not it is a shit one.
Shohei Ohtani
Of course the fucking german is the one thats nazi about spelling
Cyclohexane
schrödinger's thread

it is both a quality and a shit thread until you open it

Rilene
poor cat, it died because of lethal radiation
abraker

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

a post that is both shit and quality at the same time
we continue the search
A post that half the community praises and half the community wants to rip to shreds
Rilene
Am I in the borderline?
Railey2
Helo I undrstand quanteim theori is really easzy to undrstan actulay