forum

Who needs to go to the gym when you have...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eyup
...Gumi - Catch You Catch Me?

My arm hurts like hell from those damn spinners... :cry:
Ivalset
The Yiruma - River Flows In You one is worse.

Really, 80-100k on a spinner? Come on now.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
If you think spinners are that bad, then you'll definitely want to avoid a certain song I'm working on. It already has 6 spinners in it, and it's not even halfway complete. >=D
chan
Are spinners really that bad?
I find constant clicking and quick mouse movement the most strenuous aspect of playing beatmaps. My current project is definitely a workout, but I'm not sure if it should be released when done.
Kylecito
goddamn i hate hard songs with beats spread all over the place > : (
i know it's cool to make EXXXXXXXXXXXXTREME beatmaps but for the love of god, at least try to simulate ouendan in that they KNEW what they were doing

rant time over
Ivalset
The only thing that bothers me is when people make INSAAAANE maps which are just mirrored versions of their hard version maps, except with hp drain and accuracy set to 10.

The hp drain is the really annoying bit. Dying on a spinner is embarrassing, man.

Also this is worse when the song doesn't even have that many notes to begin with, so you can't even survive without getting constant 300s.
devkit4384
... if it wasn't for osu i wouldnt have such amazing uper body strength
Slain087

chan wrote:

Are spinners really that bad?
I find constant clicking and quick mouse movement the most strenuous aspect of playing beatmaps. My current project is definitely a workout, but I'm not sure if it should be released when done.
The thing about spinners is that they burn out your hand. Take Can't Defeat Airman's first spinner. Unless you're just going for pass, and not for, say, 50k points, your hand's likely going to be really hurting afterward. My arm keeps burning after a long session of beatmaps with many spinners, but nothing of the sort with just click and fast moving.
awp
spinners don't wear me out at all <3
Saturos
My shoulder is permanently sore.
James
Play Loginer's Leva's Polkka :D
Loginer

awp wrote:

spinners don't wear me out at all <3
Welcome to your doom. :[
http://osu.ppy.sh/index.php?p=song&s=559
James
^
You're missing something, let them play like 5 times straight! 8-)
Echo
Spinners are fine. Spinner spam is not *glares at a certain somebody*
Cecilthemos

Echo49 wrote:

Spinners are fine. Spinner spam is not *glares at a certain somebody*
Echo, WiW was like one of the first (if not the first) true spinner spam.
awp
WiW seems to be the exception to the rule though. It's just so cool.
Echo

Cecilthemos wrote:

Echo, WiW was like one of the first (if not the first) true spinner spam.
YOUR EYES ARE DECEIVING YOU
EiJi
*hides*