Touhou Upick 3 Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
HOLY FUCK
Navizel

ALL. DAY. LONG
Didn't the whole B1rd thing started because of me and NoHitter? Regarding Jess, p/4913899/ Sure I was the fourth one who voted Jess but it was only a matter of time before I voted her. Fun fact, that post was posted before others decided to vote Jess.

I SERIOUSLY DON'T GET WHERE YOU'RE GETTING THESE

Weren't you the one who voted NH when there were 3 votes on him already? You didn't even elaborate as to why you really want NH lynched. You only said you want NH lynched because he was your only scum read. The only reason I saw on your ISO is because of him stating that we're past RVS.

And yes, I'll pretend I didn't post the same thing before and you just didn't see it.
Navizel

me wrote:

I'll probably post less in the following days. College is hard.
I guess not now. I'm almost done with my site and there's a break next week so yeah. Probably be busy after the break
Frostings
Hi
pretty sure like Hika is scum :V

Vote: Hika
fight me :)
Hika
tbh I think I'm like a PL in Frostings' eyes
B1rd
Activity bump. I've just been a bit tired lately but I'll post sometime today or tommorow.
NoHitter
The back and forth Navizel and beeboy is tiring to read. It's like they're debating on circular reasoning.

Frostings: Why is Hika scum?
MBomb
Erm ik this isn't really contributing much at all but please don't let the game die because i suck in games where there's nothing happening.
Hika
There's really very little to add because we didn't get a lynch in last day.
Hika
There's no pattern we can seek out etcetc
Navizel
@mod, please prod anyone that can be prodded
Navizel
So, does everyone literally have no reads right now
Hika
No I have reads. Just no idea why the hell no one asks me anything properly :p
Navizel
Just...contribute anything please. At this point, this game will become wifom.exe all over again.
Navizel
And by that post, I also mean me being lynched next seeing everyone else is inactive
MBomb
Seeing as nothing's happening, let's claim! I basically claimed anyway, so...

The reason I think the chances of a bus driver being Birdy's cause of death is so low is because I'm a redirector. The chances of having both a Bus Driver and Redirector would be real low, I think.

Also, I didn't target anyone last night.
Topic Starter
Sakura

Navizel wrote:

@mod, please prod anyone that can be prodded
pieguyn and notscience have been prodded
Vote Count 2.05

beeboy123 (2) - Navizel, notscience
Navizel (2) - beeboy123, pieguyn
Hika (1) - Frostings

Not Voting (5) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, NoHitter, B1rd, Zexion

With 10 Alive it takes 6 to lynch.
Frostings
Bet you guys can't guess what I am :)
Frostings
Also pretty sure we can just lynch Hika and win the game ;)

And maybe like pieguyn or something
MBomb

Frostings wrote:

I know you're conf-town, but that doesn't mean switching your reads constantly is helpful in any way.

(You went from scumreading navizel to now not think he's scum at all like what)
pieguyn
be back later
Hika
I already have one conf-town read. But still very shady to self claim doc and not be NK.
I claimed already, I didn't use my PR last night however.
Navizel
who? and it's not Frostings right

I don't get why we aren't lynching beeboy yet
Hika
NH? If I read right lol
Navizel
So a conf-townread you're unsure of. Got it.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.06

Hika (1) - Frostings

Not Voting (5) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, NoHitter, B1rd, Zexion

Frostings

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Frostings wrote:

I know you're conf-town, but that doesn't mean switching your reads constantly is helpful in any way.

(You went from scumreading navizel to now not think he's scum at all like what)
Never scumread Navizel, I voted him at the start of Day2 as a joke because SNB died and look at the simple wagon develop :)
Also I was scumreading Hika at the end of Day1 so I don't know what's with you thinking I'm changing my reads around
NoHitter
Ack- Why are people claiming for no reason at all? MB, what now? So we probably have no Bus Driver. That's basically it...

Also I have no idea why Hika is playing such a flip-floppy game. Birdy's willingness to lynch the slot seemed to be genuine enough yesterday, so I think the slot is town, but it's kind of hard to get a read on her like this. Would anyone else like to comment on this?

So I reread Navizel V. beeboy again.
Basically beeboy called Navizel out for joining two policy lynches. I have to disagree with this. Jess may have been a PL but not B1rd.
The rest of the exchange is basically Navi and beeboy arguing over that. I think Navi is in the right here.

Pieguy: reasons for your vote?
Frostings
IC sucks by the way, I've never felt more useless as town
No one will fight me :(
;) :)
Frostings
Yeah I also don't know why MB decided it would be good to try getting massclaims happening
Frostings
TOWN
MB
Beeboy
Nav
B1
NH

NULLTOWN
notty

NULL
Zexion

NULLSCUM
pie
Hika

Literally free town win
Frostings
@NH
SNB's vote on Jess really just looks like busing. There were ~6 hours left on DL with L-3 on Jess, it's possible she voted her to get on the wagon with either a general PL and scumflip to out herself as town, or just hoped no one would be around for the DL to hammer
When we got the extension, she quickly unvoted and did nothing for the rest of the day
Navizel

Frostings wrote:

More useless than VT?
Frostings
wait hmmm I just went through Birdy's ISO again let me redo my reads

TOWN
MB
Beeboy
NH

NULLTOWN
notty
B1
Nav

NULL
Zexion
pie

NULLSCUM
Hika

1. Very low chance NH is scum with Hika
2. A little low chance pie is scum with Hika
3. Hika is probably scum
Frostings

Navizel wrote:

Frostings wrote:

More useless than VT?
Yeah, people don't want to pick fights with me because I'm mod confirmed :(
NoHitter
All this time I was wondering why Frostings was mentioning SnB when I can't see Static Noise Bird in the game. I feel so stupid now. Nick changes ftl

Frostings wrote:

When we got the extension, she quickly unvoted and did nothing for the rest of the day
You have a point there actually. If it was a bus, then this makes a lot of sense suddenly.
Vote: Hika

Also just curious, why do you find beeboy town? His exchange with Navi today seemed a bit too "forced". I feel like it's more of scumpainting rather than scumhunting. @Frostings
Zexion
I'm honestly kind of stumped right now. I feel like the Hika wagon is somewhat forced just because of Jess, althought the bussing theory is consistent with Birdy's attitude.

@Beeboy: were you just sheeping Frostings when voting Navi?

@Nav: I do agree beeboy's iso is pretty blank (going back to your original vote), but aside from that, did you have any more reasons?

Their discussion was not really helpful, so I'd rather go to the initial reasons.
Hika
I have work right now, I will take another break again to read an ISO.
Hika
I've got a wall of text coming in within the next 5-10 minutes
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count 2.07

Hika (2) - Frostings, NoHitter

Not Voting (4) - Hika, - Magic Bomb -, B1rd, Zexion

show more