1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted










posted
We could use this as a mega-thread to cry about ''1 miss off fc'', it halps. XD

also...

I DID IT AGAIN, WTF IS GOING ON, for 2-3 months I couldn't fc anything at all, and suddenly today I'm fcing everything with much higher accuracy. O____O
posted
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

Valentine's day magic is real after all! :O GJ and GZ!
I'm kinda convinced at this point, that letting out salt does indeed contribute to this kind of progress lol.

posted

[Taiga] wrote:

I genuinely feel like shit right now for FCing this with 97%
posted
posted

N0thingSpecial wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

I genuinely feel like shit right now for FCing this with 97%
Now what abput me, only got 95%? :(
posted


eat shit nerds
posted
Beat my x700 DT
posted

Mahogany wrote:



eat shit nerds
Maho too good, one day nerd, one day 8-)

Beat my x700 DT
FC when?
posted

Raniemi wrote:

1x100 curse
Pretty much this, though I have a hell of a lot of shitmiss runs too.
posted

Zalaria wrote:

Raniemi wrote:

1x100 curse
Pretty much this, though I have a hell of a lot of shitmiss runs too.
I wish my 1miss curse would turn into 1x100 curse - but I guess that one feels even worse ;^;
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

Mahogany wrote:



eat shit nerds
Maho too good, one day nerd, one day 8-)

Beat my x700 DT
FC when?
Not for a very long time
posted

TMiracle wrote:

I wish my 1miss curse would turn into 1x100 curse - but I guess that one feels even worse ;^;
1 miss 0x100 is even worse than 1x100
posted

HK_ wrote:

TMiracle wrote:

I wish my 1miss curse would turn into 1x100 curse - but I guess that one feels even worse ;^;
1 miss 0x100 is even worse than 1x100
100% clear and then fail at spinner in the end is the worst.
posted
Hopefully my curse is gone

pic : http://puu.sh/n8WiC.jpg
replay (if you want, because this shitmiss is so ridiculous) : http://puu.sh/n8VQt.osr


I still have some but lazy to upload all. I want to FC those maps for pp :(
posted
How can you fail at a spinner if you dont even play HR?
posted

HK_ wrote:

How can you fail at a spinner if you dont even play HR?
Desire Drive
posted
Let me rephrase

HK_ wrote:

How can you fail at a spinner if you dont even play HR or unranked shitmaps?
posted
Desire Drive is ranked
show more
Please sign in to reply.