forum

Jonathan Coulton - Creepy Doll

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyoko is Cool
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 19:44:30

Artist: Jonathan Coulton
Title: Creepy Doll
BPM: 70
Filesize: 5776kb
Play Time: 02:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.43 stars, 156 notes)
  2. Normal (1.6 stars, 166 notes)
Download: Jonathan Coulton - Creepy Doll
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap. Currently, it is a work-in-progress. I would like some pointers on how the layout of the map is and how to make the map better. Any suggestions are welcome. If I find a good movie for the song, I will add it after I have finished mapping. The whole song is 4 minutes long.

Version 0.0.4 (Current Version): Added part of the guitar solo, changed difficulty to Normal. will update Easy to drop it back down soon. UPDATE: 0.0.4.1: Fixed Easy

Version 0.0.3: Changed bridge to the Guitar solo, hopefully will fix up timing issues in the first section of the song sometime soon

Version 0.0.2.1: Lessened meter drain.

Version 0.0.2: Finished through part 1 of bridge. I believe that I have the timing situatuon figured out.I think that I need to resubmit this as normal because of part 1 of the bridge.

Version 0.0.1: First release.
Rolled
Not bad at all for your first beatmap. First some overall picture things:
The circle size is a bit small for an easy map. I think you could get away with calling this normal if you add a few extra streams, etc.

And another thing I am sad to admit.. the offsets for this song are a bit sloppy. The whole song is a steady BPM (70 BPM @ 3690 offset), so every time you place a new offset for sound/doubling bpm reasons, make sure it is exactly on a white tick. Use control P to paste it.

I am going to fix this up for you. It is likely it will mess up some placement of the notes though that you will have to redo :( It is good you posted this in help though, as we got to it before you mapped out the whole song.

Download: Jonathan Coulton - Creepy Doll (Lyoko is Cool) [Easy].osu
foulcoon
Revived!