1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Khelly wrote:

It will because stamina is related to AIM
wat
my friend who introduced me to this hell of circles clicking game prefers mouse over tablet
and that's why i'm a mouse player
posted

KanoSet wrote:

Khelly wrote:

It will because stamina is related to AIM
wat
my friend who introduced me to this hell of circles clicking game prefers mouse over tablet
and that's why i'm a mouse player
If you can longstream 220-250 I can show you how. And I mean 100+ note longstream. When the streams get spced enough and aim hard enough, you can lose stamina on the lower bpms where straight, no-aim 250 bpm streams are easier in comparison.
posted
I can longstream 160 BPM, can I gain stamina too?
...


:(
posted

Khelly wrote:

If you can longstream 220-250 I can show you how. And I mean 100+ note longstream. When the streams get spced enough and aim hard enough, you can lose stamina on the lower bpms where straight, no-aim 250 bpm streams are easier in comparison.
well i can't shortstreams 220-250 so i'll take your word
*cries*
posted
mouse can every thing!
posted

KukiMonster wrote:

mouse can every thing!
Gangsta DT when?!?
posted
Its a fact that when you get a tablet you can insta stream 300bpm
play more
with mouse


ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Gangsta DT when?!?
I almost passed it no mod with mouse, does that count?

OT: I got to 60k with a 4$ mouse
At the moment you are so bad that you wont even notice the difference between mouse and tablet
Play more
posted
I'm using a tablet and I can't even do the double/triple notes :'(
posted
You say razer mouse is horrible to play, lol.
I have some shitty, cheap mouse and I can play with it. It's not like I'm good or anything, but I still can play.

1. Disable mouse acceleration
2. Turn raw input on (in game)
3. Increase mouse sensitivity (in game)
4. Don't play in native resolution (optional)
5. Try playing with a mouse a bit more.
posted
I didn't even know the CTT-460 was a thing, but I'd recommend to not get that. Get anything but that.

Wuxo wrote:

You say razer mouse is horrible to play, lol.
I have some shitty, cheap mouse and I can play with it. It's not like I'm good or anything, but I still can play.
I can full-combo Insane maps with a laptop trackpad, but that doesn't make it any good.
posted

timemon wrote:

I wish I had a tablet. But maybe I'm just really bad at aim.

I have recommended many of my osu! friends to get tablets. one of my friend jumped from 60k to 18k in a month. Tablets will help you improve much faster.
60k to 18k? man...
posted
95% of the reason you suck is because you suck, not your equipment. You might get a slight boost by getting better equipment, but you're not going to become any better because of it.
posted

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

timemon wrote:

I wish I had a tablet. But maybe I'm just really bad at aim.

I have recommended many of my osu! friends to get tablets. one of my friend jumped from 60k to 18k in a month. Tablets will help you improve much faster.
60k to 18k? man...
118k to 26k in a week 8-)

That was 2000pp by the way
posted

Wuxo wrote:

You say razer mouse is horrible to play, lol.
I have some shitty, cheap mouse and I can play with it. It's not like I'm good or anything, but I still can play.

1. Disable mouse acceleration
2. Turn raw input on (in game)
3. Increase mouse sensitivity (in game)
4. Don't play in native resolution (optional)
5. Try playing with a mouse a bit more.
They're more unusable than 10$ Walmart mice
posted
You don't need a tablet to become gewd.

Unless, you wanna get good with a tablet that's fine.

All your skills come from you, not the equipment you have.
posted
your mouse is a good mouse for aiming (i have the same mouse), idk about clicking if you wanna play mouse only
posted

Khelly wrote:

That was 2000pp by the way
I was 60k at 2000pp :/
posted

CXu wrote:

95% of the reason you suck is because you suck, not your equipment. You might get a slight boost by getting better equipment, but you're not going to become any better because of it.
amen. Now throw that new tablet out the window and go get yourself a better mouse!
Please sign in to reply.