forum

Petit Rabbit's - No Poi! (nenpulse bootleg remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Irreversible
It's always interesting how the mapping community can explode over a name.

However, I also want to suggest to stick to the regular username. In the end, higher mights will get attracted to this set and in the end we are really forced to keep "Easy / Normal / Hard / Insane / Extra", without any custom names.

Let's not have this happen. And you know it will.
Natsu
btw more about diff names Amamiya Momoko's Collab, a collab diff can be an easy, normal, hard, insane, extra, could you use Amamiya Momoko's Collab Extra, Amamiya Momoko's Extra, Amamiya Momoko's insert custom diff name
Mekki
In my opinion using just ''Collab'' it's already fine since it's the hardest diff and maps already used that before, so it's nothing uncommon or something like that
Yunomi

Tsukuyomi wrote:

Players won't care who yakiboss is.
If these guys continue noising, change my diff's name to Yomi's Hard.

Stefan wrote:

Can you stop doing this and use common sense? We had this with Supermarket's Easy which is a huge misleading description in the difficulty's name. Reading the creator's words is a poor excuse to leave trollish difficulty names as option.
No, I can't, sir.
I live for meme, actually i can't map without meme like this diffname, thank you very much.
10/10
Konomi_old_1

Rixia Mao wrote:

Nathan
discussion has been concluded by ephemeral so here you go
Nyukai
01:22:153 (2) - idk if this has been commented for Rizia's Insane or something but not sure if this is the correct snapping, and the same goes for last diff, the same part o.o
Irreversible
Already start naming your diffs Easy / Normal / Hard / Insane guys :)
Endaris
How can you ignore yomifart's strong need for maymay's?
Discussion time is over.
The age of meme-GD-names just started.
Kibbleru

Endaris wrote:

How can you ignore yomifart's strong need for maymay's?
Discussion time is over.
The age of meme-GD-names just started.
why r u so anal about this?
Endaris
Well, it's illogical in a way but since it is confirmed that this is allowed and the rule probably won't get through I don't see why none would follow up on this?
Yes, I might be provoking but I'm not having hard feelings about this. At least the rule finally has a clear definition now so we can get back to work.
Len
nah
Satellite

Satellite wrote:

no-poi!
hyouri

Satellite wrote:

Satellite wrote:

no-poi!
Mekki
gz
Kibbleru

Tsukuyomi wrote:

Players won't care who yakiboss is.
If these guys continue noising, change my diff's name to Yomi's Hard.

Stefan wrote:

Can you stop doing this and use common sense? We had this with Supermarket's Easy which is a huge misleading description in the difficulty's name. Reading the creator's words is a poor excuse to leave trollish difficulty names as option.
No, I can't, sir.
I live for meme, actually i can't map without meme like this diffname, thank you very much.
u are my hero
MusHi
no poi! :)
Lavender
这也能吵我也是比较服
Kinomi
Spy
不是很懂你們西方狗
grumd

Nyu-chan wrote:

01:22:153 (2) - idk if this has been commented for Rizia's Insane or something but not sure if this is the correct snapping, and the same goes for last diff, the same part o.o
the snapping there is completely fine
Nyukai

grumd wrote:

Nyu-chan wrote:

the snapping there is completely fine
It's ok, I think it's already ranked so gratz.
Yunomi
性液's insane
Aka no Ryu
I do not agree. First, this beatmap is very difficult.... The rhythm of the song makes no sense, and the sliders appear when really they don't appear, what mess! I don't understand people who make beatmaps meaningless. :x I could only do "Normal" mode, the "advanced" I have not come, my hand does not give me more. :|
Aka no Ryu
No response?