Thank you for the mod!
Hollow Wings wrote:m4m
- 00:10:241 (3) - unsnapped. fixed this again
- 01:10:796 (3,4,5) - change these order into 435 can be better in aiming and flow. It flows well as it is. I also like the flow form 123
- well... the diff is mainly filled with spread objects with less flow but more aiming patterns, so i just mention something about distance: 00:04:463 (3,4) - and 00:04:574 (4,5) - : as a really large distance spaced beatmap, you really need to take more attention to the distance setting than other works, because it effects playing and reading directly. the map has lots of 1/4 spaced jumps, that means you need to set much more large distance at 1/2 gaps to figure that out, otherwise that may cause ds pattern appeared and people may confused about that if there're no really special reason to use them. here jump at 34 and 45 are really similar, but with different gap. you did some of these well, but almost not. even you wanna give really large 1/4 jumps, i think you need to notice that by other objects nearby a bit. despite all 1/4 jumps at some kiai, choosing common settings to abnormal patterns may be the best choice. Remodded for this. I've modded for this many times before and I'm starting to wonder why I keep getting this
- uh, idk if i've overmodded this, just mention some personal idea, since i've mapped something like that before as well.
- some kind of same words as the top diff's mod... how to get 01:26:685 (4,1) - 's distance larger? how to give a better version to distinguish 02:40:685 (3,4) - and 02:41:685 (1,2) - 's jump? and ofc you can keep that if you really did something to notice that as a markble series of patterns on purpose... ←that may be enough if you really understand my idea. I fixed the outro for this. I notice this issue is a lot more prominent in this diff
- and btw, the distance of 1/4 jumps' setting is more appropriate than the top diff imo, not only the value of distance, but using at the exact where and when.
- 00:06:907 (5,1) - overlapping the arrow is unrankble. Added a large offset from the stack so arrow is obvious now
- watch 01:31:130 (3,1) - and 01:32:019 (3,1) - , guess what? www. Fixed this one
- when the map became in normal style, the settings seems fine as well, some of 5-notes stream can be spaced a bit thou. Sounds good, but streams are spaced fine right now in insane
- 01:18:018 (2,3) - and 01:18:241 (3,4) - , in a hard level map i think snap ds more can be better and friendly to the players at this level... well it effects less than other maps thou, because this song's bpm is not very high. patterns like 02:52:463 (1,2,3) - are fine to me btw. Spaced that equally
- 00:28:018 (5) - highly recommend you not add some complex rhythm into normal level diff, noobs may get into panic when they see some different stuff suddenly. same to 02:06:685 (2,3) - and 02:21:796 (3) - as well. Friend who plays Normal maps said that they played oka. Plus this is a hold rhythm so it makes it a lot easier on them (all mentioned are 1/3 pattern)
- generally fine.this is really an easy song to map imo, because its tracks are so special and have various kinds of beats or special sources of melody.
- 01:38:675 kiai's inherited line must be snapped on tick.Fixed