forum

Rawtekk - Amber's Love Was Like A Marble (Billain Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bearizm
holy
Winnie
Garbage at writing ayyy!!!

Dear Amber,

I saw you threading the concrete roads that await you. Your figure across the distance was spectacular enough to make this mans heart rumble to and fro. Oh Amber my love, how do you do it? I want to understand what makes you such a powerful individual. I want to gain the strength, the courage, the mentally that you have bestowed upon you, so I can become who I truly want to look up to. The almighty Amber, oh how you do it. I traveled wholeheartedly until I found you. I can now have a reason to be living. Until the time I forgot who you truly are. The metallic world that you shall cross, the desolate area that you will face, the gruesome situations that you will undergo. I love you and I always will. This pure sensible heart that has it's arms waiting for your decision to come to it. In the end you're decision was a false one, as the world you shall go to will be no longer be with me. You will perish and burn away in my eternal dreams. Your heart that feels no love was like a marble; cruel, insensible, incapable of love or sympathy. You shall rot where you go and will never have the heart of a maiden I once knew. Goodbye my love, as this will be the last time I write this letter to the woman; Amber, the woman who's heart was like a marble.

Your Dearest, Kocari
Topic Starter
byfar
@lfj 00:50:302 (1,1) - thats pretty intense spacing tbh

mm yup that's true. however, considering the way the slider's spacing builds up, the placement seems pretty ok. additionally, i can't' seem to find any other place on the grid to appropriate the slider without having to entirely alter the slider shape.

also i kept last slider (aiceo insisted)

rest is fixed
Akiyama Mizuki
hype
jonathanlfj
Topic Starter
byfar
thank you, lfj!
Rohit6

Kocari wrote:

Garbage at writing ayyy!!!

Dear Amber,

I saw you threading the concrete roads that await you. Your figure across the distance was spectacular enough to make this mans heart rumble to and fro. Oh Amber my love, how do you do it? I want to understand what makes you such a powerful individual. I want to gain the strength, the courage, the mentally that you have bestowed upon you, so I can become who I truly want to look up to. The almighty Amber, oh how you do it. I traveled wholeheartedly until I found you. I can now have a reason to be living. Until the time I forgot who you truly are. The metallic world that you shall cross, the desolate area that you will face, the gruesome situations that you will undergo. I love you and I always will. This pure sensible heart that has it's arms waiting for your decision to come to it. In the end you're decision was a false one, as the world you shall go to will be no longer be with me. You will perish and burn away in my eternal dreams. Your heart that feels no love was like a marble; cruel, insensible, incapable of love or sympathy. You shall rot where you go and will never have the heart of a maiden I once knew. Goodbye my love, as this will be the last time I write this letter to the woman; Amber, the woman who's heart was like a marble.

Your Dearest, Kocari
amber's tragic love stroy
Monstrata
We fixed one slider pattern, and removed drum-hitnormal5.wav since it was unused.
Battle
hoyL
Underforest
Congrats :)
Akiyama Mizuki
YES
Okoratu
sometimes i wonder what music is and whether stuff like this fits in that category as well
Battle
2dirty2bmusic
Bearizm
u forgot to remove the ferret tag LOL. go ask a red to remove it
Monstrata
O I just thought it was some tag related to the song lol. Whatever just get a red/green/orange/blue to remove it.
Spaghetti
03:02:163 (2) - missing hitclap : |

o wait is this on purpose cuz byfar in the sb doesnt do the bounce thing
Topic Starter
byfar

Spaghetti wrote:

03:02:163 (2) - missing hitclap : |

o wait is this on purpose cuz byfar in the sb doesnt do the bounce thing
doesn't really matter i suppose.. the 'clap' isn't really a clap. it is just there to enhance the chiming sound (similar to a keysound).
Secretpipe
I wished I could collab with someone on a Billain song ;;

Gratz anyway!
kleps
02:47:279 (6) - How is this ranked?
hi-mei

kLeptO wrote:

nice find
donacdum

kLeptO wrote: