forum

[duplicate] Allow spectators while creating a beatmap

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dinostache
One of my friend like to do map and it's kinda hard to help when you can't see what they are making.
:arrow: Skype is kinda buggy for me with screen capture and it could be nice if this feature was in osu itself
I think that idea could help alot. mappers could have support/idea.
I'm sure that's a really good idea. :)
Underforest
This was requested a lot of times, the answer? Denied, cause various reasons

Anyway, some mappers stream their process.
Bara-
I believe it has been, but I forgot its name. Anyways, I don't want this actually. It feels as if they'll judge everything you'll do
abraker

Baraatje123 wrote:

I believe it has been, but I forgot its name. Anyways, I don't want this actually. It feels as if they'll judge everything you'll do
Live beatmap editing or something. It was rejected??? Last time a checked it had tons of support (too lazy to look up on mobile)
Bara-
That is something completely else. Live mapping is collab, where you work together on 1 set. Not where one maps and the others all spectate.

Oh, have you ever though about how this is even possible to be added? To spectate a play you need the song+.osu files (and other not so important ones) if you map, those aren't accessible, how will the spectator ever do this?
abraker
Oh I had almost forgot what that request was asking. I was thinking of something like what Google Docs has.
Kibbleru
i would like this. i don't mind if people judge what i do xd

but then again, its probably way too complicated to implement unfortunately.
Endaris
t/108829
Without rights given to other people this would essntially work as a spectator-tool.
Live collaborative mapping is also kind of likely to come with osu!next, I remember some hints being dropped...
Danshi_old_1
I wouldn't mind this although your suggestion is a dupe
People are saying it would be bad because others would judge but that just means you would build upon opinions so I support this.
Pawsu

Endaris wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/108829
Without rights given to other people this would essntially work as a spectator-tool.
Live collaborative mapping is also kind of likely to come with osu!next, I remember some hints being dropped...