forum

Alejandro Arnaiz - Mi Corazon Encantado

posted
Total Posts
show more
Roddie
Hi

General:
  1. How about if you put in "TV Size" into the title? Since this is the cut version anyway. :P
Easy:
  1. 00:18:348 (1)-It would sound better if you remove the whistle from the end and replacing it with a clap.
  2. 00:20:143 (2)-^
  3. 01:30:599 (2)-Try removing that finish from the reverse arrow and replacing it with a clap? Maybe it a would sound better. 8-)
Normal:
  1. 00:17:451 (7)-Remove the whistle and replace it with a finish. It sounds better that way.
  2. 00:19:694 (3)-Remove the whistle from the beginning and replace it with a clap.
  3. 00:21:265 (6)-Remove the whistle from the first reverse arrow and replace it with a clap.
  4. 00:39:889 (2)-Remove that whistle and replace it with a finish. It would sound better, in my opinion. 8-)
  5. 01:05:693 (6)-I think you forgot to add a clap on the last reverse arrow. :P
  6. 01:08:161 (4)-Maybe add a clap on the beginning?
Insane:
  1. 00:19:694 (3)-Remove that whistle and replace it with a clap.
  2. 00:21:489 (3)-^
  3. 00:41:684 (7)-Remove that whistle and replace it with a clap instead?
Hm. Pretty good mapset. I remember watching this show, (In English :P) but not too much though. :(

*Sigh* Oh, well~ Anyway, good luck getting this ranked!

Star!
Hushu_old
Mm... Look, I can't possible give your map attention if you have not fallowed my previous mod for your other song. Ignored.
Gonzvlo

Hushu wrote:

Mm... Look, I can't possible give your map attention if you have not fallowed my previous mod for your other song. Ignored.
SPOILER
._.
._.
._.
._.

Fixed some stuff, Thanks Roddie.

:!:
ziin

ErufenRito wrote:

Also, particularly this song, the mp3 was pretty much gotten from a mic, recorded from a tv.
oh god no.
http://www.4shared.com/get/prPa246l/mi_ ... do_2_.html
Krisom
General-
·Avisa en el OP que has cambiado el mp3, así que el mapa requiere un full Redownload.
·El offset esta definitivamente mal, prueba con 446.

SB-
·Lyrics - 07 tiene un error, debiera decir "Que cuando era niño fue tan valioso para mi", no "De cuando era niño...."

All Diffs-
01:41:178 - Agrega un spinner/slider acá que termine en 01:42:525 -

Easy-
01:03:268 (1,1) - hngggggg mappea otra cosa o algo, este ritmo es muy eww para un easy x_x

Normal-
01:40:281 (4) - Por que, de todas las diffs, este es el unico con normal finish?

Hng ese offset <.<, um, si te puedes conseguir un ejor timer excelente, si no llamame por un recheck luego. No se te olvide resnapear todos los objetos/timing sections.

ziin wrote:

... but I think it's much harder to sing in spanish than a number of other languages
I'm not even going to start arguing about this here, but this probably shows that you either have not tried nicely enough, you are not a good singer, you don't know the language at all or you just dislike it.
Gonzvlo

Krisom wrote:

All Diffs-
01:41:178 - Agrega un spinner/slider acá que termine en 01:42:525 -
Erufen, descargué el mapa pero el timing no coincide mejor agregalo tú~

Easy-
01:03:268 (1,1) - hngggggg mappea otra cosa o algo, este ritmo es muy eww para un easy x_x
Te refieres al spinner? (Erufen enviame un Pm cuando Krisom responda :3)

Normal-
01:40:281 (4) - Por que, de todas las diffs, este es el unico con normal finish? >w<
Oh asegurate de que el hecho de que Goku este desnudo en 00:47:790 - no sea un problema.

EDIT:

I'm ready Mr. Fruit:
Download: Alejandro Arnais - Mi Corazon Encantado (ErufenRito) [Easy].osu

EDIT:

I told you to make sure that the video is "OK" adding a warning doesn't help at all (delete that quote), I know it's kinda silly but you should make sure, Ask some BATs.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Krisom wrote:

blah blah blah
Todo hecho, falta el offset recheck y el pequeño sb fix.

Gonzvlo wrote:

I told you to make sure that the video is "OK" adding a warning doesn't help at all (delete that quote), I know it's kinda silly but you should make sure, Ask some BATs.
Im just teasing you ;D
Mastodonio
Sorry for interrupting,but I think that the right offset here is - 452.
Kenezz
Hola Elfenlied o/
Kenezz's Bakamod~

General
-Deshabilita el coutdown en todas las diffs

Easy
-Lo descargue ya dos veces y continua con el kiai time en todo el map ><
-01:08:551 (1) - muevelo 1/2 beat adelante?
-01:40:975 (3) - un grid abajo?
-Siento que un spinner al final vendría bien~ como en insane y normal

Normal
-Veo todo en orden :>

Insane
-01:36:824 (2) - muevelo 1/2 adelante?

Eso es todo... amo la cancion y el map por supuesto <3
Star~
Komeiji Yuki
mod4mod :3

[Easy]
the kiai time is different to the other 2 diffs ._.?

00:24:684 (4) - I prefer new combo like this

00:31:865 (4) - left 1 grid (lv4) >>If you wouldn't fix this , it will cause 00:35:230 (1)'s problem for spacing

01:40:975 (3) - spinner instead?

[Normal]

fine :3

[Insane]

00:51:835 (1) - maybe remove new combo

All I can do are these things

good mapping

star~
Gonzvlo
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Rofl... map is 5 months old already. Yay for me for being lazy to rank my maps

(also... this is bump to prevent grave)
YGOkid8
Easy:
01:08:551 (1) - I'm guessing this was accidentally moved

This diff. very pretty. me like.

That's it. Fix this up and I'll bubble.

EDIT: okay, i think it's fine now
James2250
Although the video is probably rankable in most cases I would still like to keep stuff like that out of ranked maps as much as possible even when it has a warning message in the song info. (I know the video is intended for younger audiences in the first place)

Having a small censor shouldn't be too hard and talking about it with jericho at the moment to see what can be done
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Hmm alright. Just tell me what you both have decided, and i'll add a censor if required.

Althought if it were to be modifed on the video, it would be hard for me to do cause i have no idea of how to edit videos. If it were to be throught sb, only thing hard would be adding a censor that fits to the bg too, cause as far as i know, i can't add a censor based on wheter the video shows or not.

So yeah, just tell me.
Shiro
Please reply to this mod saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why. Remember that all these are suggestions.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
"dan" is doubled in the tags.
The video is fine imo... It doesn't even deserve the NSFW tag to me.

Easy
This difficulty has no preview time. Set the same exactly as the other diffs'.
Remove the countdown since it's disabled on the other diffs.
I don't like this diff much because there are things I hate to see in Easy diffs (for instance, a note stacked 1/2 under a slider end, or doubles in general) that I think are too hard.
(nazi) 01:10:010 (2) - space it perfecty ? (I know it's perfectly playable, but since you have the chance to space them perfectly, why not ? ;_; )
01:13:600 (2) - Same except less nazi.

Normal
00:51:835 (8) - Is the last repeat really needed ? I think it'd be better without it, it sounds weird to me right now.
01:03:727 (4) - The number of repeats of this slider surprised me (enough to combobreak). I was only expecting one repeat.
01:05:747 (6) - If you change ^ you might have to change this one as well, all the more so because there are other sliders right after it.

Insane
hm... nothing to say

I like the Easy and Normal (especially the Normal) but not the Insane. :/

I'm popping for the preview point missing. Fix it and I'll return the bubble.
Gonzvlo
Preview Point, countdown and spacing issues fixed:

Download: Alejandro Arnais - Mi Corazon Encantado (ErufenRito) [Gonz].osu

Erufen, make sure that everything is ok.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Odaril wrote:

General
"dan" is doubled in the tags. It is required. As for me, i always search for this map typing "dan dan", if i delete one of them, this map would no longer be shown as a result
The video is fine imo... It doesn't even deserve the NSFW tag to me. Lol well, there are people that may has problems with it... So yeah xD

Normal
00:51:835 (8) - Is the last repeat really needed ? I think it'd be better without it, it sounds weird to me right now. Yes... i have tested so many times when i mapped this part, and retested when other people have commented about it, and im 100% that it is required, at least for me.
01:03:727 (4) - The number of repeats of this slider surprised me (enough to combobreak). I was only expecting one repeat.
01:05:747 (6) - If you change ^ you might have to change this one as well, all the more so because there are other sliders right after it.
Alright, fair enough. Modified
thanks for the mod!
Shiro
I don't think the double tag is needed. I'll investigate. You fixed the preview point though, that's all I was asking. As promised, I'm returning the bubble.

EDIT: the double tag is indeed not needed - having it once is enough. I won't pop again since it's not even an issue, but remember it.
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Odaril wrote:

EDIT: the double tag is indeed not needed - having it once is enough. I won't pop again since it's not even an issue, but remember it.
But... >_>

First pic is without the double dan in tags, and second pic is with it

And as i said... i always get to this map by searching "dan dan" instead of "mi corazon encantado" or "alejandro arnaiz" .... >_>!!

Okay okay, ill just shut up ;D
braian5234
#Star ~
narakucrimson
Hola o/

[General]
  1. Por alguna razón tuve que hacer update después de bajar el mapa D:
  2. Como comentario, el video no es el "primero" que se usó con esta canción; es este: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7FXrLxXtA. Pero no importa mucho :P
  3. Podrías.. Este.. Podrías... Usar este mp3: http://www.dilandau.eu/download_music/mi-corazon-encantado-1.html#0
    No me fije los kbps pero cualquier cosa se puede re-encodear.
  4. Nada.
[Easy]
  1. 47:123 (4) - Remueve el clap, y colócalo al final del slider. Suena mejor :)
[Normal]
  1. Ok iba a decir un par de cosas nazi pero no son lo suficientemente importantes como para mencionarlas :P
[Insane]
  1. No sentí muy bien el flujo, para ser sincero, pero será cuestión de costumbre :O
Ok más bien posteo por el nuevo mp3 con más calidad, y porque hay que hacer update luego de bajar D:

Ahora si, excelente trabajo :)

PD.: Perdón de antemano si tienes que reventar la burbuja D:
Gonzvlo

narakucrimson wrote:

[Easy]
Puedes hacer esto por mi erufen~
Thanks Naraku :3
Topic Starter
Luvdic

Gonzvlo wrote:

narakucrimson wrote:

[Easy]
Puedes hacer esto por mi erufen~
Thanks Naraku :3
Pfft... lo haré si el bubble queda popped.

Y el mp3 no lo cambiare proque la unica diferencia que tienen entre los dos es que este suena un poco mas alto, y todos los cambios adicionales que se deben hacer por este cambio simplemente no lo hace valer la pena.
narakucrimson
Lol el cambio en la dificultad de Gonz no es taaaan necesario, si es por no reventar la burbuja, entonces no lo hagas :3
Shiki
Star 8-)
blissfulyoshi
Resubmit all the maps because the maps ask to be updated when I first dled the file.

Also, I recommend that someone recheck the timing. For me, I used 444-446 till 01:26:160. Afterward, I get a jump of +6-8 for the offset. I am a little worried about this, so please provide someone else to check this.

Easy:
fine

Normal:
+1-2 AR to make the map feel a little faster, the map seems like it is dragging on or something.

Insane:
00:18:394 - Align the kiai section with the kiai section in normal

====================

Very few problems in my eyes. I will have to pop over the updating issue and maybe also the kiai, so please fix those, and if you can find someone else, have them check the timing. For now, star!
narakucrimson

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Resubmit all the maps because the maps ask to be updated when I first dled the file.

narakucrimson wrote:

Por alguna razón tuve que hacer update después de bajar el mapa D:
Why do people ignore me D:?
Topic Starter
Luvdic
/me runs away!
Topic Starter
Luvdic

blissfulyoshi wrote:

Resubmit all the maps because the maps ask to be updated when I first dled the file. Done

Also, I recommend that someone recheck the timing. For me, I used 444-446 till 01:26:160. Afterward, I get a jump of +6-8 for the offset. I am a little worried about this, so please provide someone else to check this.
You can suck my **** timing ;D
Also, using timing of 444 for now because I agree with it.

Easy:
fine

Normal:
+1-2 AR to make the map feel a little faster, the map seems like it is dragging on or something. AR +2

Insane:
00:18:394 - Align the kiai section with the kiai section in normal Ops... it took me a while to notice the difference... This probably happened because i forgot to select this section when i was moving timing sections.

====================

Very few problems in my eyes. I will have to pop over the updating issue and maybe also the kiai, so please fix those, and if you can find someone else, have them check the timing. For now, star!
Raimon
Esta guay ^^
Topic Starter
Luvdic
Don't die yet! I'll find more mods soon ;_;
elmauri11
:( :( Que nostalgia.... Esta genial el mapa y la cancion.... :( .... Estrella!! :D
Gonzvlo
Oh god, get this ranked already...

Download: Alejandro Arnais - Mi Corazon Encantado (ErufenRito) [Easy].osu
Gens
You told me to check this so I'll check this... well, at least timing.

I agree with blissfulyoshi on the second section, since I found myself using 68,663 for the second section.

Besides that, the map is near perfect. Definitely should get it ranked.
EDIT: ...well, there are some quirks I could point out though. But it's pretty good already.
Gonzvlo
Erufen, move this to pending already, leaving another star.
Topic Starter
Luvdic
STOP DIEING ALREADY AHHHHSAKJDASJDGSAHDGSAJHDGSAJKDGSAJDGSAJHDGASJHDGSAJDGSAHDASKJFDAS<KLF
blissfulyoshi
After way too long, you finally will get your bubble back xD

Quick list of changes (I know I made a mod a few months ago that was on irc, but I completely forgot the contents of that)
-6 to initial offset
Removed some overlaps with the hp bar in Hard.
Hard: 00:50:702 (3) - made it look nicer
Krisom
Checked, but could not find anything, so I guess it's time for dis to get ranked ~.

(It's been so long since I last modded something that I fear I might have forgotten something)
MoodyRPG
Whoops
Congrats~
show more