50.00%
no
29.55%
other finger
20.45%
Total votes: 44
Topic Starter
sadpwner
I swapped over to my index finger and it seems easier though I am still a shit cunt. I use to tap with my middle finger.
-Makishima S-
ring finger - single tap
index finger - support / stream
Deva
Just alternate. Its 5x faster and requires 5x less effort for same speed.
Mahogany
I swap between either finger to singletap. I can tap faster with less impact on my aim with my middle but I can't do triples/streams from a middletap.

HK_ wrote:

Im trying to learn how to alternate IS TOO DIFFICULT :(
DeathHydra
Everyone has different opinion. I can't start streaming with index. I also can't tap faster with index.
Yuudachi-kun
I am starting to swap to middle because it doesn't fuck up my aim at 240+ bpm singletap jumps.

streams and triples are only really able to be started on my index so when I feel they're near I go back to my index
dung eater
still bad at doing even streams starting with middle finger, also streams starting with slider are kinky

alternating hard
Yolshka

Khelly wrote:

streams and triples are only really able to be started on my index so when I feel they're near I go back to my index
I somehow feel relieved seeing high rank players with this issue as well.

I don't know if it's faster to tap with index, but it sure feels a lot more comfortable for me.
Yuudachi-kun
I've literally never had to singletap with my middle finger because I didn't know how good it was, so I'm working on it. It's getting easier to start streams and triples with it.
-Ene-_old_1
I tap with my index, but I can tap with my middle as well...doesn't really matter either way. I can't alternate well at all though, wish I could.
Topic Starter
sadpwner
When I first transitioned to the index tap, I realised it was difficult to start streaming with my middle finger. There was a massive delay. I realised it had to do with my hand positioning. Generally, I have my hand vertical to the zx keys and this causes my middle finger to elevate when I tap with my index. This problem doesn't occur if you use your middle finger to tap and have your index supporting. To fix this, I changed my hand and arm position to be diagonal and I play with the b,n and m keys. I am currently deciding on whether to whether to play with my middle or ring finger. This position is more comfortable and much easier to stream with.
E m i

HK_ wrote:

shut up
ithgyu

HK_ wrote:

this is why you dont ask for advice on g&r
Deva
You are just mad because you cant alternate.
Bauxe
I tap with index.
tfg50
I can tap with both, and alternate too. I played 100% alternating for something like my 6 first months playing osu, it isn't rocket science. Practice makes perfect.
otoed1
Does it really matter? if one way is more comfortable then just do that way.