forum

7k Burst problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[nano]Shiroe
How do i read them fast? i've been playing so many songs with burst and randoming the notes but seems i can't get any better help please. what am i missing? tell me what is it.
abraker

[nano]Shiroe wrote:

How do i read them fast? i've been playing so many songs with burst and randoming the notes but seems i can't get any better help please. what am i missing? tell me what is it.
Looking at your plays, you are not missing much. This is a skill based game, there is no better way to do something. You can only improve by practice and figure out what works best for you. Given time, you will learn to read them
Bobbias
You can always try using vision mods to reduce the amount of stuff visible on the screen at once. By reducing the amount of notes on screen, your brain has less work to actually read what's there. That said, you can't just try hidden or flashlight once and expect to see a difference, you would need to practice with them for a while until you've adapted to playing with that mod before you would be able to see it's actual effect.

If you don't want to experiment with vision mods however, abraker is right that you'll pretty much just have to play more. It might be worth forcing yourself to play songs with those kinds of bursts more often, but don't overdo it, because playing the same maps will cause you to start memorizing the patterns in those maps. Memorizing those patterns will make you think you're improving (because your scores will be better on those maps) but if you try something else with a burst you'll find that you do worse than you'd expect. Finding lots of different maps that all have bursts is the better way to practice that kind of thing.
Cuppp
Play more