forum

hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
girlzgonegamez
hey everyone! my name is mads. im 16 and live in a small town in connecticut. :)
i've been playing osu for about three days now and beginning to take over my life slowly but surely. so i thought id introduce myself!

you can follow me on twitch with the same username i use on here if your interested!
im planning on starting to stream osu when i actually become a bit better at it lol.

since im just starting out, if anyone has any recommendations of kick ass songs or skins feel free to link them below~! (or message me/add me) ((or both))

hope to talk to you all soon! :D x
Pawsu
welcome to the community! :oops:
if you need any help, feel free to join us in #help in-game!
Restore

girlzgonegamez wrote:

hey everyone! my name is mads. im 16 and live in a small town in connecticut. :)
i've been playing osu for about three days now and beginning to take over my life slowly but surely. so i thought id introduce myself!

you can follow me on twitch with the same username i use on here if your interested!
im planning on starting to stream osu when i actually become a bit better at it lol.

since im just starting out, if anyone has any recommendations of kick ass songs or skins feel free to link them below~! (or message me/add me) ((or both))

hope to talk to you all soon! :D x
Woahh, I live in Connecticut as well. This is the first time I've found anyone from my state on here o.o Welcome!
Bara-
Hi Mads! I know some rather good skins. Send me a PM if you want them (since I don't really like sharing other people's skins in public)
Welcome to the forums!
wajinshu
Welcome to the forums!
FuzzyHusky
Welcome ^_^