N.Korea made provoke about S.Korea by missile shot

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mashley
Lol, North Korea
dkun

NoHItter wrote:

From what I heard, North Korea and South Korea never did sign a peace treaty. Technically, they are still at war.
Neither did the United States and Germany in WWI.

But on topic, my condolences go out to the Korean peninsula.
Starrodkirby86
...Oh dear, this doesn't sound so good. Hope it doesn't turn into a big bag of orz. ._.

dkun wrote:

NoHItter wrote:

From what I heard, North Korea and South Korea never did sign a peace treaty. Technically, they are still at war.
Neither did the United States and Germany in WWI.
What about the Treaty of Versailles?
bmin11

mekadon wrote:

Galkan92 wrote:

inb4 Russians or Americans will nuke them.
I second that.
I really hope they don't nuke them. N.Korea is way too damn close to us.
James2250

mekadon wrote:

Galkan92 wrote:

inb4 Russians or Americans will nuke them.
I second that.
That happens we are all screwed x_x
Derekku
World War III?

/me punts himself to another planet
Krisom
You guys are being overdra- No wait no, the fuck? Civilians? I dunno if it'll mean WorldWarIII, I mean, considering all the wars USA has started against middle east.
I hope human civilization has alredy learned something from WWI and WWII, but as someone said (I think it was Einsten?), we don't know anything about WWIII, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones

Uhhhh, I'm glad I live in the end of the world right now. Well, almost at the end, Pta. Arenas must be safer >w<

/me moves to the end of the world
Sallad4ever
Truly a bad news
Wonder how's Bikko doing now that he's in the military service
LaCreme
missile =/= shells
and turned out to be more like 80~100 instead of 200
and turned out to be too much minor of an incident to go to a war for

Summary:
NK told SK not to do the annual military exercise
SK proceeded with the exercise
NK launched some shells on an island
SK returned fire
Russia, China, US, and others bitched at NK
NK said SK fired first
SK said NK fired first
NK keeps trolling
iwillgiveyou1/10thatsthebesticando.jpg

no ww3
lepidopodus
@Sallad4ever: He's in ROKA Capital Mechanized Infantry Division now, and the base attacked by N. Korea is owned by ROK marine corps. At least he wasn't diretly under affected or something, but it must hard time for every soldiers like him.
Weez
South Korea: *Aims Tactical Artillery in Epic Fashion*
North Korea: O_o *Calls China*
-Five seconds later-
USA: I'm going to enjoy this....
South Korea: FIR-
China: HOLD IT!
South Korea: WTF?
USA: DAMMIT!
China: Peace please?
North Korea: I second that.
USA/South Korea: OBJECTION!
South Korea: You fired the first shot... AGAIN!
South Korea: No way I'm going to let this pass!
USA: Not to mention I've poured BILLIONS in favor of South Korea pwning your ass. >:(

TO BE CONTINUED...
Powerdrone

-Xero- wrote:

Well this is shit, hope it won't escalate...

inb4 WW3
Some blind woman 100 years ago predicted WW3 would start November this year. I think we should prove her wrong thank you very much. WE'RE ALMOST AT THE END OF THE MONTH.
bmin11
annual military exercise
I don't even know why we aren't allow to train our armed forces. We are not tempting on making nukes unlike some country neighbouring us ._.
lepidopodus
@LaCreme: Ministry of National Defense announced there were about 170 shells, and 80 fell in the island. I don't think war will occur, but S. Koreans are now furious, and several want revenge for this. Seriously, since 1953 they never attacked civilians this directly.
@Weezy: Are you joking or what
@bmin11: The problem is boundary in yellow sea. Armstice treaty state that those islands are administered by U.N. (and now S. Korea), but didn't state about exact boundary in the sea. Of course they attacked the island that was stated in armstice treaty as S. Korean territory and that can't be justify.

EDIT: N.Korea acknowledged S.Korean Northern Limit Line in 1992, but they revoke that in 1999. They just wanted to troll more, I guess.
jjrocks

Weezy wrote:

South Korea: *Aims Tactical Artillery in Epic Fashion*
North Korea: O_o *Calls China*
-Five seconds later-
USA: I'm going to enjoy this....
South Korea: FIR-
China: HOLD IT!
South Korea: WTF?
USA: DAMMIT!
USA/South Korea: OBJECTION!
South Korea: You fired the first shot... AGAIN!
South Korea: No way I'm going to let this pass!
USA: Not to mention I've poured BILLIONS in favor of South Korea pwning your ass. >:(

TO BE CONTINUED...
Africa: What the f*ck are you guys doing
crystalsuicune

Weezy wrote:

What.
lepidopodus
Casualties update: 2 Civilians are found dead.
Ephemeral
if war starts either side, korea ultimately loses

if i was china and korea was at war, i'd totally swoop in and subjugate the place. how could you not?
Mara
War. Sniper Rifles. Quickscoping. Tactical Nuke. 25 killstreak! X--D

Keep us updated.
Firo Prochainezo
I wonder if START POWER is a massive destruction weapon.
-Xero-
Nuking North Korea won't solve any problems. China will get pissed and btw. there are people living in North Korea, who don't have to do anything with the Gonverments insanity.
Also, i wasn't serious with WW3 starting soon (I guessed that inb4 should be enough to show you that).
mekadon_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

I wonder if START POWER is a massive destruction weapon.
This.
lepidopodus

Ephemeral wrote:

if war starts either side, korea ultimately loses

if i was china and korea was at war, i'd totally swoop in and subjugate the place. how could you not?
Currently N.Korea is supported by China, and quite lots of US troops are stationed in S.Korea. If War occurs in Korea, that means ultimate destruction of whole Korean peninsula, both Korea will be completely destroyed. Not only for that, war in Korea means, seriously, both greatest faction in the world will intervene and that means WWIII. That's why border in Yellow see is considered as one of 'powder kegs' in the world.

Fortunatly, both Korea, US, China never want another war in Korea. But I think we should know that the world is quite fragile than what you thought.
qlum
I don't think china will be eager to help north korea when a war between north and south erupts and I think America also doesn't want to help south korea all that much since china and the u.s. need each other to much to risk war between them
Shiro

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

What about the Treaty of Versailles?
This is pretty much what made Hitler access the power, and what made WWII what it was.
This treaty was not a peace treaty, it was a downright humiliation of Germany. Germany had to play for all the casualities and damage cause to all the countries involved, they weren't allowed to have a real army, and lost a part of the territory (Alsace-Lorraine). The Germans held a grudge against French people (because France is responsible for the treaty, the UK didn't want such things, but since all the battles happened on the French territory, France was given the voice), and because of that, Hitler's exteme ideas were very popular, and he could reach the power.
When France surrendered in WWII, the treaty was signed in Versailles, exactly where that first treaty had been signed first.
And when Germany lost the war, no peace treaty was signed, to prevent the Versailles error to happen again.
So, technically, France and Germany are still at war, since they never signed a peace treaty.

(if I'm wrong please correct me)

But that's not the point.

It is sad that these things happen. What is the point of attacking civilians ? Does North Korean want a war ? Nothing good will come from this. If Shouth Korea doesn't defend, North Korea might keep attacking, and if South Korean defends, it might escalate and become a war.
But, if I remember correctly, one of the two Koreas has the nuclear weapon (correct me if I am mistaken), what if it uses it ? Other countries might get involved, as well as the UNO.
Let's just hope it's a worst-case scenario, and that things won't happen this way.

Either way, the UNO and NATO might do something against North Korea for this attack. We can just wait and see.

EDIT: if a war happens I doubt the USA will get involved. They remember too much their failure in Korea during the Cold War. I don't know about China though.
KRZY
I didn't even know there was a topic like this o_O seems like lepi and [shalon] pretty much said what I wanted to say.

Makes me pretty mad that two civilians are dead, but I would give a lot to avoid an armed conflict between the two sides. Whether it be North or South, we are, after all, Korea.
lepidopodus
@qlum: In 1950 S.Korean Government entrust operational control in both peacetime and wartime to US, and in 1994 US gave operational control in peace-time back to S.Korea, but wartime operational control is still owned by US military. Korea always got DEFCON 4 since Korean war, and if DEFCON level gets any higher than that, US military controls both whole S.Korean forces and United States Forces Korea. Currently about 27000~28000 US soldiers are stationed in Korea. During the cold war US intervened several incidents which is very serious as this one. There are formal military alliance between S.Korea & US, and N.Korea & China. Great powers are intervening quite deeply already.
LaCreme
Not to mention that there are US bases in Taiwan and Okinawa
lepidopodus

LaCreme wrote:

Not to mention that there are US bases in Taiwan and Okinawa
No longer in Taiwan since 1979.
Shellghost
I have a solution.

Replace the S. Korean civilians with the emo faggots in USA, UK and Australia.

Put the S. Koreans somewhere, i don't really care.

Then N. Korea can shell S. Korean land and nothing of value will be lost.
Neo@lex
but that's the entire KEY fanbase
Mara

Shellghost wrote:

Why not emos in Finland? There are alot of emos in here too.
Shellghost

LunaticMara wrote:

Shellghost wrote:

Why not emos in Finland? There are alot of emos in here too.
Unfortunately we need to keep some of them around to maintain some juxtaposition.
Nakata Yuji

Shellghost wrote:

I have a solution.

yeah and you're not a faggot
Shellghost
You can be ass pained all you want but you don't have to be mean. ;~;
Lilac
It's funny because North Korea's only other major ally is China.

And not even China is supporting this. Ahahaha.
yeahyeahyeahhh
has the war started yet?
James2250

Shellghost wrote:

I have a solution.

So I can throw something at you when?
TTTTTTTTTTTT

Lilac wrote:

It's funny because North Korea's only other major ally is China.

And not even China is supporting this. Ahahaha.
Yea, North Korea wish to unite with China.

i dont think China will aid North Korea since there's no point to this.