forum

best way to get used to a new area?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
i recently gave up the full area dream and im not sure how to go about learning a smaller one. should i play easier stuff where i barely miss to cement good muscle memory then work my way up or play the stuff i was playing before with a lot of misses until i hopefully miss less?

im simply wondering what sounds the most time efficient and likely to succeed sooner.
Mahogany
Play stuff you were playing before, that's what worked for me
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
im doing so much worse that im afraid im not developing proper muscle memory over the new area. keep in mind that even before i would normally play things i got around 5-15 misses on which im pretty sure you don't do being an acc/aim player

but if you think that's the way to go.
vsprite
Play more tbh
Mahogany
Tbh riince I think you're just so fucked up in terms of your skill I doubt I could say anything to help you

good luck
dung eater
stuff where you can focus on aiming and are painfully aware of where you put your cursor when you miss

maybe
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

jaaakb wrote:

stuff where you can focus on aiming and are painfully aware of where you put your cursor when you miss

maybe
i'll try it.

Mahogany wrote:

Tbh riince I think you're just so fucked up in terms of your skill I doubt I could say anything to help you

good luck
where did that come from
Saphirshroom
I play easy stuff whenever I switch area. Usually, I get used to it in 1-2 days. I switch area like once every 3 months though, so idk.
Mahogany

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

good luck
where did that come from
it came from you yourself because you were the one who told me this

If that sounded mean I apologize because I didn't want to come off as mean
KanoSet
i don't have a tablet.. but just play and have fun and it would be fine
enjoy game pls
ZenithPhantasm
Go back to your old area to get instantly used to it
Yuudachi-kun
Change name from rye ince to rinse.
Matutetute
play more
Kunino Sagiri
The best way to get used to your new area is by posting in G&R to ask for advice.
FrzR

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Go back to your old area to get instantly used to it
Me when trying to 800dpi and went back to 400dpi

Try to keep playing with your new area for a few weeks and your muscle memory will adjust accordingly.
Bauxe
Play more it takes like a few hours.
Infevo
As someone who has been having a lot of trouble finding his favourite area, switching back and forth dozens of times I can only recommond not to think too much about what to play after changing the settings. I simply played whatever I did before. And the better my aim gets the quicker I can adjust to a new setting.

The only thing which can feel really weird is playing one area for at least half an hour and then switching it up. This always felt really awkward to me as natural as it may seem.
Endie-

Bauxe wrote:

Play more it takes like a few hours.