forum

Kobaryo - Kick To The Sky [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KH_Supernova
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mercredi 15 septembre 2021 at 16:40:54

Artist: Kobaryo
Title: Kick To The Sky
Source: ブチアゲスピードコア 2 (Buchiage Speedcore 2)
Tags: Kobaryo speedcore 4k hardcore map
BPM: 294
Filesize: 3205kb
Play Time: 02:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another - 4Key (4,44 stars, 1950 notes)
  2. Extra - 4Key (6,35 stars, 2493 notes)
  3. Hyper - 4Key (3,53 stars, 1535 notes)
  4. Normal - 4Key (2,02 stars, 740 notes)
  5. UltRa!!! - 4Key (7,55 stars, 3314 notes)
Download: Kobaryo - Kick To The Sky
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Kobaryo - Kick To The Sky

RE DL AFTER 09/15/2021 : I had to delete the former background because of the new rules. Otherwise the map would have been deleted. So now the map will have a kid friendly background. F for the previous background, 2016 - 2021. The meme is over, guys. Enjoy :)

Difficulties :

Normal (100%) - Basic difficulty for those who have started Osu Mania recently.
This difficulty allows beginners to test their responsiveness and precision. If you got an S , you're ready for something more hard.
Hyper (100%) - For advanced players who want to improve their reaction speed. Quick combos to music that is just as much ! Be careful, the 294BPM may surprise you !
Another (100%) - For experienced players who have the well hung fingers !
Try to have an S on the map with endless combos that will test your endurance !
Extra (100%) - For the pro , this difficulty will give you a hard time ! Chain of doubles and triples very difficult ! If you are used to playing fast maps , get ready to push your limits !
UltRa!!! (100%) - To be honest , I 'm not even sure that this map is feasible , even for the best players in the world... If you manage to complete, you can already felt you happy ! If you ever get an S, you are definitly not human.

Clarification :

Difficulty " UltRa!!!" is a difficulty that I created , I will use the maps to Kobaryo that will be very difficult ! Above 6-7 stars ! They will generally be impossible for most players , but that's normal ! My goal is to challenge the best players in the world with this difficulty :P

Other maps Kobaryo I created (watch for crazy players only) :
Kobaryo - G.G.S.B.N.D.S. : s/391438
Kobaryo - Northern Limit : s/409312
Kobaryo - Night of Core : s/421736

Enjoy ^o^ ♥
schlafi
Love this map, great work ^-^
Topic Starter
KH_Supernova

D3LTA wrote:

Love this map, great work ^-^
Thank you ! :D
ShioZeN_Gekkou
Cette map est juste géniale, niveau gameplay tu gère les patrons comme je les aime! Et j'aime beaucoup la pp.
Topic Starter
KH_Supernova
Merci mon p'tit Dub ! :D Tu vas voir la vas adorer les suivantes ! ;)
fernando3
execente...
me gusto mucho esta cancion 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.