forum

Girlfriend (note)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Atri-
So recently Ameba made a rhythm game spin-off of Girlfriend (Beta) , unfortunately, Japan only, but you can ask me how i download this game outside JP

*It's not me playing

#AsahinaMomoko
DestinySonata
Oh that's interesting. I remember playing the original one a few years back.

Just watched the video, I'm definitely getting it!
Offdensen
Is the website blocked for downloading outside of Japan?
if not,then I think you can.
Zain Sugieres
too many distracting sounds and the UI isn't that clear
-Maus-

Zain Sugieres wrote:

too many distracting sounds and the UI isn't that clear
Japan for ya
Flanster
That looks like a complete mess, ching ching random voices, could barely hear the music lmao.
-Maus-

Flanster wrote:

That looks like a complete mess, ching ching random voices, could barely hear the music lmao.
Come on and slam and welcome to Japan
Tbh some people on osu! make skins that make similar sounds upon combo breaks/checkpoints lmao
Flanster
And this game is on what platform? Looks like touchscreen shenanigans so Android I suppose.

Transformau5 wrote:

Flanster wrote:

Tbh some people on osu! make skins that make similar sounds upon combo breaks/checkpoints lmao
clickittyclickclickclick.
Topic Starter
-Atri-

Flanster wrote:

And this game is on what platform? Looks like touchscreen shenanigans so Android I suppose.
Android and iOS, ofc
Lacrimae
it looks like school idol festival but with a messier UI

still based ameba
-Maus-

Flanster wrote:

Transformau5 wrote:

clickittyclickclickclick.
CHING-CHONG COMBO
"b-baka" upon miss
Jinn
am i the only one who came into this thread hoping for something else ;)
Rizumu Tenshi

Jinn wrote:

am i the only one who came into this thread hoping for something else ;)
I don't know...I saw this topic and remembered that one game I keep seeing in Google Play Store...and got to see what it is, that game which is this...

I still don't know if this is pretty much similar to SIF or not. Because I don't want an SIF copycat. Screenshots show different gameplay, Nathanael says SIF-ish. I take back my words. Now I can just focus on 8 beat Story♪ (copies Deresute). Not like I've got the space and GPU for GF♪.
EDIT: Entered 8 beat Story♪ for real. Don't think my device can handle GF♪.
yea
It looks fun, but too many distracting sounds. I'd get annoyed :P
Vulkin
why do i smell eroge on this