posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Bumping over the regulations thread.
Exile_NX
>If for some reason you cannot hold a match before this time then, please post here saying so with your reason.

I can't... because it will be 4:00 and I'll sleep in that time>_<
shinn_old
Woah! That's late ;_;

I might not be in Hong Kong at that time, so I might not be able to compete. I'm leaving this Wens to Cambodia.

No, I don't have a laptop yet.

EDIT: Ack! Lol. Must finish by tomorrow.
Echo
@exile: it says by, not at
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Changed the wording so it's even MOAR clear than before. <_<
Topic Starter
Duoprism
RAWR
Rolled
Kai and I are on pretty often.. but I am not good with dates. Any time where Me + Kai + Reikin all on IRC = no? :(

btw, I predict 2/10 of those ama groups will get together to play.
P-Drogan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slain087
Uh... I'm not certain of +10:00 time, but at -10:00 time, I'm generally available from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM, so would that make it 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM?
GSGold
I am generally available during most of the day, but my willingness to play Osu varies. Here is my contact information again for people of group 9:

AIM: vegetarianentree
MSN/Email: gsgold at gmail dot com
I'm also in an IRC channel regularly, #melee on dynastynet, if for some reason the first two aren't viable contact methods. (And if email is not a viable contact method, well, I just can't help you there man.)
RemmyX25
awp and co.:

I see you guys on IRC alot so feel free to shout to me if you need me.
If not, my AIM is the same as my user name (RemmyX25), or send me an e-mail ([url=mailto:systemadminremmy@gmail.com]systemadminremmy@gmail.com[/url]. If worse comes to worse, just PM me the time. I usually work mornings so an evening or late afternoon time is best.
anonymous_old
Gah! Mehhhh vs. Burai!?!?!!
the **** ... :cry: :o
well my time huh, between 6pm - 12am (GMT -3) :P
Exile_NX
I spoke with Myrtle; we can play on 03.07 07:00-08:00 GMT
Gemi
I will be online for most of the day today and tomorrow (current time 14:48). Rest of the days unsure yet, but I'll be on irc to see if my group is online whenever I'm on my comp.
mcmongo
so, about group 10

i'm from austria = gmt+1 (well gmt+2 cuz of summertime)
and when the forum profile is correct
neo@lex from england = gmt
adam2046 from australia (victoria) = gmt+10
0bj3c7i0n = ??

as soon as we got 0bj3c7tions timezone, we can set a time...
Vic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
IVIasterLeo
Information to Group 8

Im on mostly all day.
Just PM me what GMT you guys are.
If your really wanting to play.. that is.
shinn_old
Group 8 info

Members
Nintendoto=GMT+/-???
spirus=GMT+/-????
shinn=GMT+8
IVIasterLeo=GMT-7 (?)

Right.... I don't think I can play next week or two so, I'm not in HK and no, I don't have a laptop.

Next signup- Count me in if I can't make it to join
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Okay, sorry for this guys but I'm stopping this tourney for now. I've seen several problems with the way I'm organising this and I'll need to get some assistance to get this tournament to be awesome. I'm really sorry I wasted your time but don't fret, this'll be back soon enough.
show more