forum

Hi there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mitola_old
Hi Bros! My name is Miguel and i am enjoying this game so af! I can say that i am enjoying this game a lot! I just got two question, that what are the best music i should download nad there is any type of musics selected by "gender".. if you guys know what i am talking about :b anyway, gg for all!
weihe123
First of all, I'll like to welcome you to the forums :D
You made your forum post quite early for someone who just joined a game. (I posted one just a few days ago, letting people know I exist, and that took a year)
And to answer your questions, there is no "best music" to download. Just download the one you want to play ^^
It's all preference.
Anyways, I hope you have a fun time playing Osu! :P
Bara-
Welcome Miguel!
There are no best songs, just play songs you like and maps you can play. You can use Tillerino to get songs which are perfect for you ^_^
When in-game, search for the user called Tillerino, start a chat with him, and type !r (and send it)
Then he gives you a map for ^_^
Topic Starter
mitola_old
just wanted to say hi :oops: after i download the game, it said to say hi in the foruns and i did!
thanks for the tip baratje!
minibethangel
Welcome to forums... and for a good song for a beginner maybe download anime songs that has 1 to 2 minutes... its much comfortable and good for your finger and eyes XD