forum

[resolved] My Beatmaps keep disappearing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LegendAssasin
Alot of beatmaps I play just disappear after I played them for the first time (For example I just downloaded Omega Rythm and played it once and now the beatmap misses, but only the last 2 difficulties) I really dont have any idea why that happens ._. does anyone have any idea why this happens and how I can prevent this?

(Usually it has 6 difficultys and I played the second hardest one)
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/147962 (The beatmap I'm talking about)

osu! version: 20151228.2
Nyari
I believe there is a filter to remove played songs above the song selection list.
Topic Starter
LegendAssasin

Nyari wrote:

I believe there is a filter to remove played songs above the song selection list.
Well but i only played one of 6 and 2 disappeared.. and other beatmaps i already played are still there. Some I didnt play disappeared too
Gravey-

Check this out in your osu! settings. . . This might be the problem why some diffs.. are gone
Topic Starter
LegendAssasin
Ehr ma gerd thanks bud'.. But why was it turned so low on my account.. and why could I see the beatmaps before?.. well it seems to be fixed now.. I didnt even know about this setting ._. Should I be embarassed now? D:
Flanster
It's happened to many, don't worry about it :P
Pawsu
It's quite a new feature too, haha
edric360doa
its happening to me and i cant do anything about it
Death

edric360doa wrote:

its happening to me and i cant do anything about it
Try hitting F5 on the beatmap selection menu. If you are still having issues, please make a new thread.