forum

Troiuble keeping my eyes open

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Oneki
Hi,
I don't understand why this is but whenever I have to keep blinking very rapidly and it is very distracting.
This only ever happens when playing osu!
I can play League of Legends and Counter Strike with no trouble.
Any advice?
A Medic
Don't stay too close to your monitor and make sure you adjust the lighting in your room. Likely your eyes are just trying out because of a combination of sitting too close/keeping your eyes open for long periods of time.
IppE
trebby
Do you know why you're blinking? Do your eyes hurt, or are you just doing it out of habit?
pekkanto
Szymek
weihe123
Eye movement is probably the problem. I'm stuck without glasses for a while, so I have to turn my contrast down on the blue (Gunnars prescriptions XD Yellow lenses op) Try turning the brightness down, or try playing with the background get to 100% dark
Topic Starter
Oneki
Hi guys, Thanks for all the responses.... Ill try turning my brightness down and playing less frequently... If it gets any worse, my grandma is an eye doctor so she should be able to help me out!
Shohei Ohtani
maybe get a good nights sleep

like not even being a dick like you could just be really fucking tired. I've literally fallen asleep while mapping on osu! lol. And your eyes blinking a lot could be a way that your body is trying to stay awake lol
Topic Starter
Oneki
Thanks dude but I dont think its sleep. I get over 10 hours of sleep a night (I think it might be a bit too much)
Turning brightness down didnt seem to help....
Mahogany
Endie-
Blink more