forum

Helloo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RaptorIndian
I am Raptor. I have been playing 4k rhythm games for years. I started with Whirled Beat then continued to Rhythm World then FlashFlashRevolution and now here. Currently rank 8 on FFR, I am a competitive person, who hopes to get good at this game too. I downloaded Osu a few years ago though I didn't play much. I just started playing to get good at Osu this week. Can currently play "hard" and "normal" beatmaps on Osu and I am likely to improve. I don't know if I will play 4k here because I don't have a good skin currently and I find it impossible to play with the flashes that happen every time I hit a note. I have a YouTube channel RaptorIndian, check it out if you wanna see some rhythm game stuff. I have been practicing guitar for about two months now, which kinda goes along with my enjoyment for music. I hope to acquaint myself more with Osu in the upcoming days~
Bara-
Welcome raptor!
Rank 8, nice! Let's see of you can do it in Osu!mania as well!
Good luck with it!
Pituophis
Hi. Welcome to the forums!
minibethangel
wow a mania player like me... Welcome in the forums and i hope u can stay long in this game XD
Saerdna
wow rank 8 nice
Restore
hey hi welcome fam
Pawsu
If a thread hasn't had any posts in over a week, please don't bump it. Bumped threads will be locked.
Jiroski_old
I like raptors regardless of how old this post was.