forum

Out to say hello! A touchscreen player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RunningRace
Hey! My name is RunningRace.
I'm not going to make this fancy with colorful text or fancy fonts, or very long. My laptop is about to die.
I joined in May! I had some rough things going on and my friend, SilverShadoq, helped me get through them and introduced me to osu so we could hang out and let off some steam mostly though when I think of osu! now, my hand ghostly feels sore since I've got the bad habit of hitting it.
I tried to use my touchpad at first, what a failure. People who succeed with it are gods to me.
My laptop is touchscreen so I guess I became one of the handful of touchscreen players? ;o Haven't seen many around and I've seen some interesting reactions.
I actually just got a tablet, just a huion H420 to try it out because I can get around 4.5 star maps with touchscreen but I cannot hit streams since they just aren't designed for my type of playing. I am really talented at maps with a ton of short and quick sliders though! x'D I'm hoping one day to get into 5~+ tar maps with the tablet -not a huge fan of it right now.- but I'll most likely still end up doing touchscreen for fun as long as I have the ability to do so.

That's really all I can say before it dies so hope you got some information! I also ride horses, have 4 cats, and a black pug ;o -Who's my avatar.-
worst fl player
Welcome :D
minibethangel
um your intro is really long but it's interesting... Welcome again in forum I hope u enjoy :3
Hikona
Welcome !
Rilene
Hello there. :)
Well, touchscreen players is quite rare, you know?
Bara-
Welcome!
I hope you enjoy the forums