forum

[duplicate] Delete Old Scores

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Bloomy
This picture right here speaks a thousand words as to why I believe that we should be able to delete older scores. That score would have been my

new highest performance of all time if I am not mistaken, yet I have been shafted by the HDHR SS I achieved May of last year. Even though this DT score is a

MUCH better, higher quality performance, that does not matter in the end as it was not the highest score and I do not believe that is fair. I believe that users

should be able to delete their old scores for this reason or quite possibly just be rewarded on their highest pp-yielding play on each map in general rather than

their highest scoring. Getting this score felt great at first, but afterwards it really felt like a slap in the face because I really did a spectacular performance (for

my skill level) for nothing and I feel as if I have been thieved of my utility.

Pawsu
This has been put forth and denied many times.
You're missing the point of games like these if you want to delete a score, and this won't happen
Here are some threads that are similar: t/245719, t/59783
Topic Starter
Bloomy

Pawsu wrote:

This has been put forth and denied many times. Here are some threads that are similar: t/245719, t/59783, t/186605
I have read it all and none of it makes sense to me. If I am good enough to get this score, why should I not get rewarded for it?
Bara-
Wait for per-mod pp (where the best score (pp-based) is saved
Endaris
FC with HDDT.
It's not like you didn't know before that you can't beat a HDHR-SS with a DT-SS unless there are some long spinners.