forum

Good or bad for my rank ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
noltdoff
i was exhausted from work so i played some Dt relax pls tell me guys if its decent for my rank
also i wanted to ask is there anyway to turn off my reaction of my tablet while playing cause sometimes i accidentally tap my talbet trough middle of the song and i f up my combo
Nabel_old_1
relax says nothing
Yolshka
I'm 50k and I a find this to be a bit too fast.
Though looking at the star rating i was expecting something way harder.
I guess it's decent..I guess ??

Edit: didn't notice mods, if that icon is DT then that's insane, Idk about relax tho.
Edit2: tried with mods,probably got like 20% accuracy and quit, too fast. i suck cant aim
Nabel_old_1
at least you are better than me but If i play that with relax + dt i just swing my mouse around to not miss any objects I cant read that at all.
Mahogany
Well at the very least you're good at flailing your cursor around randomly
uberpancake

Mahogany wrote:

Deva

Mahogany wrote:

Me too! Me too!

KanoSet
press F10 to disable tablet clicks
nice btw
Synpoo

Mahogany wrote:

Pituophis

Mahogany wrote:

chainpullz
shortpotato
At least u can dt farm with relax

Owait
chainpullz

shortpotato wrote:

At least u can dt farm with relax

Owait
I always wanted to be on the front page of reddit. 8-)
Creyz

First Try and I'm only 3k ranks above you...So yeah yours is not very good.But I play a lot of rx lately so yeah
Bauxe
Relax means nothing.

It's like usig auto and asking if you did well.
Nabel_old_1
looks like I'm the only one who manages to get a C score with relax :p I blame mousedrift lel
Kunino Sagiri

Bauxe wrote:

Relax means nothing
memeposting should have its limits
I Give Up
Relax is good for building stamina. Don't think you need to do that for tablet tho @OP.

play more
Risa
No
ZenithPhantasm

KukiMonster wrote:

Relax is good for building stamina. Don't think you need to do that for tablet tho @OP.

play more
And physical mouse hand speed.
silento
Stop. Fucking. Playing. Relax.

You will DESTROY your coordination because you will not have to tap and feel the notes, and that's a huge mistake to make. I myself am only 73k, but I suffered from Relax spamming a month ago (twas a six digit scrub back then) and it shows in my top ranks (barring two of them) through my low acc (compared to what I know I can do).

So please stop playing Relax and just play harder nomods to push your limits (gradually please). Please.

As for your question, you look fine I guess. Just decided to look at your top ranks and they look fine to me.
ZenithPhantasm

HK_ wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Me too! Me too!

Ewww 8 miss
Deva

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Ewww 8 miss
What if i told you that all 8 misses were on one stream? xD
Cant stream even with relax ;_;
ZenithPhantasm
Come on you plebs play HRDTRelax like real men
less misses than u too
Kunino Sagiri
Once upon a time, there was a certain osu scrub who was tryharding a supposedly 5 star pp DT SS farm map. He/She was babyraging at getting a lot of 100s along with a couple of misses in random parts of the map which consists of jumps that players of his/her level should be able to FC with ease.

He/She eventually decided to shitqualitypost on G&R and make a thread entitled "This X map is RNG HORSESHIT because I use mouse delete immediately" but fortunately, he/she had a functional brain to take a break and try Relax. He/She managed to get an SS on the first try and the problem was immediately narrowed down to poor tapping and reading. Everyone was saved from a disastrous shitqualitypost and lived happily ever after.