posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kurisuten23
i have noticed that my records on my profile like:
- last song played in 24 hours
- level
- ranking

it is not increasing. but i am playing beatmaps and finished it with a nice score.. it is wasting my score.. >.<

how will i fix it??? i still can play.. but whenever i am checking my score/rank om my profile.. nothing happens... it is not increasing.. even the level bar..

makes me so upset..

please, help me..

:(
anonymous_old
Topic Starter
kurisuten23
no that is not what i mean..

i am online.. my connection is successful.. i played a few beatmaps.. but checking my level and rank on my profile.. is really .. a WOW.. because it is not increasing.. also,, the last song that i have played were not recorded.. i dunno what is the problem..
Lemon Water_old
Are you playing ranked maps?
Topic Starter
kurisuten23
yeah i am playing ranked maps.. i am playing my old beatmaps.. the hard and normal..
Topic Starter
kurisuten23
i really can't enjoy playing osu.. if my rank will not increase.. sad..
Ainim
the same is happening to me...i am a forever lvl 6 even on ranked maps...i dont rank, i dont appear as online rank and i dont pass lvl...i am connected and logged in...
Derekku
How about checking the Help Forums where dozens of people have the same exact problem.
Topic Starter
kurisuten23
i have fixed the problem yesterday.. it is all because of osu update.. i remember when i tried to update my osu.. i close it even if it is finish yet.. then, yesterday i update it again.. then it all came back to normal..