IOSYS - Overdrive! (Remix) [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Verdisphena

Kurisuchianu wrote:

Louis Cyphre wrote:

-Epillepsy warning image. Remove it, you don't have any epileptic elements on your map. the video is very epileptic - -
Nada que ver... se pone eso cuando el SB es epileptico
Queri morirte al ver el video?, dejo la alerta por que el video se que es epileptico --
Cristian

Verdisphena wrote:

Queri morirte al ver el video?, dejo la alerta por que el video se que es epileptico --

O.o me da lo mismo con lo epileptico pero a mi no me pasa nada... incluso con el .... blaaaaaaa°!!!!!!!
Louis Cyphre
They gave me the timing and video
That's not a reason.
eldnl
Me estoy enamorando de tu remapeo, cualquier cosa que necesites (dif collab etc)
consulte nomas :D
_Chie_
*-* ;)
Miu Matsuoka
8-)
marshallracer
I somehow did like the old "Overdrive" diff. ...
anyway, star, because of epic map
Hitomi May
>:3!
OzzyOzrock
Este mapa...?

orz

EDIT: baka

Topic Starter
Verdisphena
orz
Noobita
O_O
Cristian

Noobita wrote:

O_O
O.o
b4ss__old
ya po ctm terminalo <3
DIODO_old
*o* la raja star ;3..
Topic Starter
Verdisphena

b4ss_ wrote:

ya po ctm terminalo <3
Nah, lo voy a dejar morir
Topic Starter
Verdisphena
PORQUENOTEMUERES @_@
b4ss__old

Verdisphena wrote:

PORQUENOTEMUERES @_@
porque el publico lo pide (?)
Topic Starter
Verdisphena
Here we go again
Akiyama Mizuki
omfg revived
ExGon
:D
Nyan-Zapo
OH YEAAAAH <3
Kagami_old_1
Suggestion:
Tags:lepidopodus IOSYS Touhou Project Overdrive Remix Invisible Full Moon Udongein usagi miko Kanbu Tomatte Kyouki Japanese
> < Good Luk~
Nonokeo
Omg insane map x_x And taiko diff is crazy too ._.
[deleted user]
Andrews specializes in "Tommy John" surgery, which cheap jerseys reconstructs the ulnar collateral ligament and is named after a former Major League pitcher. Andrews and his team at the American cheap jerseys Sports Medicine Institute did their study in a laboratory, not on a field. And they found throwing a curveball enacts no more force on the arm than a fastball. But, they say, throwing nfl jerseys cheap
curveballs early can lead you down a dangerous path later in a baseball career. "Dr. Andrews still insists, 'Don't throw curveballs [wholesale jerseys until you can shave," Lanier Johnson, Executive Director of ASMI told CNN. And, he acknowledges, "That was a baseball jerseys
controlled lab setting. The field of play during a game isn't like that." "We've tracked Little League games right through the cheap jerseys wholesale Little League World Series, and as the competition grows, the kids throw curveballs up to 70% of the time," Glenn Fleisig, ASMI's director of research and co-author of the Andrews study, told ESPN The Magazine. "It's good that Little Leagues have cheap jerseys free shipping enacted rules on pitch counts, but for say, a kid in the Dominican (Republic), if you see an unusually developed curveball at an early age, who knows the mileage on that arm?
Topic Starter
Verdisphena
ok
Touche
Stars for Verdis ofc

Good luck, my friend <3
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
Hope this is ranked soon :)
Rei Hakurei
song name : Kanbu de Tomarazu Sonomama Okumade Anaan*
* i'm not really sure with anaan or annaan, but it was written on the video as you can see by yourself~
(arrangement by ARM)

gl with "Easy Modo" 2nd version~
Topic Starter
Verdisphena
Thanks for the name, but I think that the current one is not wrong.
Gato
Podrías bajarle un poco el Approach rate en una estrella menos 9 --> 8.
Encuentro que dentro de todo, esta bien con el timming. Ahora, no sé respecto a distancias y dibujos en standard.
GL!
Topic Starter
Verdisphena
Si le bajo el AR, se veria mal. Ademas, el BPM es 200, le viene el AR9
BeatofIke
How am I suppose to mod this? >.<

STAR~
Aurele
Welcome Back, Overdrive!
-kevincela-
PENIIIIIIIIIIS

[General]

1. Why the taiko diff has got only the "lepidopodus" tag while the Extra diff has got many other tags? Be surre to add them in the taiko diff too!
  2. Also,use the same offset for both the diffs. There's no need to use different offsets :U
[Extra]

1. 00:22:161 (2) - After the big 00:21:411 (4,1) - jump,this stack totally breaks the flow created and it's really unsatisfying to play. You should instead place it somewhere else to avoid this. You could place it at x:0 y:16 for example.
  2. 00:47:811 (7) - What about creating some opposed sliders by Reverting this using CTRL+G? I think it plays actually really good compared to before, even with 00:48:111 (1) - !
  3. 01:15:711 (5) - Same here, I actually expected opposed sliders here as they play really well
  4. 01:17:061 (2,3) - Revert these notes' position,please. As of 01:16:461 (1,2,3) - being played clockwise,this turn of direction feels quite awkward and doesen't play as natural as this new emplacement i suggested you now.
  5. 01:22:536 (2,3) - Uh,semi-stacked triplet. Well,I think again this breaks a bit the flow after 01:22:161 (4,1) - ,so you should unstack it to make that flow properly. (just a subjective thing here,fix only if you want)
  6. 01:26:061 (3) - To be honest,this press-hold rhythm here feels quite strage with the song's rhythm. My suggestion is to move this 1/2 forward by deleting 01:26:361 (4) - 's repeat,then move 01:26:511 (4) - again 1/2 forward to add then a circle at 01:26:061 - . This press/press-hold rhythm feels quite better here actually,so I highly recommend you to do that.
  7. 02:39:711 (4) - What about making this 1/4 or 1/3 shorter,till 02:39:936 - ? As you hear,there is a drum being played here,and emphatizing it with this 1/8 slider would be the best solution,as the actual pattern doesen't emphatize it as it should
Orz,just these. Sorry for the short mod and good luck on approving this awesomness! Hope I helped you D:
Topic Starter
Verdisphena

-kevincela- wrote:

PENIIIIIIIIIIS

[General]

1. Why the taiko diff has got only the "lepidopodus" tag while the Extra diff has got many other tags? Be surre to add them in the taiko diff too!
  2. Also,use the same offset for both the diffs. There's no need to use different offsets :U
[Extra]

1. 00:22:161 (2) - After the big 00:21:411 (4,1) - jump,this stack totally breaks the flow created and it's really unsatisfying to play. You should instead place it somewhere else to avoid this. You could place it at x:0 y:16 for example.
  2. 00:47:811 (7) - What about creating some opposed sliders by Reverting this using CTRL+G? I think it plays actually really good compared to before, even with 00:48:111 (1) - ! No thanks
  3. 01:15:711 (5) - Same here, I actually expected opposed sliders here as they play really well ^
  4. 01:17:061 (2,3) - Revert these notes' position,please. As of 01:16:461 (1,2,3) - being played clockwise,this turn of direction feels quite awkward and doesen't play as natural as this new emplacement i suggested you now.
  5. 01:22:536 (2,3) - Uh,semi-stacked triplet. Well,I think again this breaks a bit the flow after 01:22:161 (4,1) - ,so you should unstack it to make that flow properly. (just a subjective thing here,fix only if you want)
  6. 01:26:061 (3) - To be honest,this press-hold rhythm here feels quite strage with the song's rhythm. My suggestion is to move this 1/2 forward by deleting 01:26:361 (4) - 's repeat,then move 01:26:511 (4) - again 1/2 forward to add then a circle at 01:26:061 - . This press/press-hold rhythm feels quite better here actually,so I highly recommend you to do that. change this in my way
  7. 02:39:711 (4) - What about making this 1/4 or 1/3 shorter,till 02:39:936 - ? As you hear,there is a drum being played here,and emphatizing it with this 1/8 slider would be the best solution,as the actual pattern doesen't emphatize it as it should
Orz,just these. Sorry for the short mod and good luck on approving this awesomness! Hope I helped you D:
Thanks <3
Cloudchaser
hola
cRyo[iceeicee]
Hi hi :>

00:24:336 (8) - i think its better without this note ==", if yes then make jump for #7 and #9
or dont remove triplet and add some notes, i think they plays fine ! http://puu.sh/1f4Nn http://puu.sh/1f4Op
00:32:811 (4) - NC for rhytm change
00:43:911 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - so hentai ==|| maybe change them to slider stream ? 00:43:911 (1) - 4 of this
01:13:311 (5,6) - clap head ?
01:14:211 (4) - c
01:14:511 (6,7) - clap head ?
01:15:711 (5,6) - clap head
01:18:111 (7,8) - clap head
01:20:511 (5,6) - clap head
01:22:911 (5,6) - clap head
01:24:411 (6,1) - clap head
01:25:311 (4,5) - i think this stack works bad o:, maybe better to do smth like this ? http://puu.sh/1f4HV
01:25:611 (5) - c
01:25:911 (2) - c
01:26:211 (4,5) - clap head
01:27:711 (1) - c
01:28:311 (1) - c
01:28:911 (5,7) - c
01:28:911 (5) - NC for changing to jump spacing
01:29:511 (9) - start NC antijump from here
01:56:211 (4,1,2) - combine them in 1 combo color
01:58:311 (9,1,2,3) - ^
01:59:661 (1,1,1) - remove NC spam
02:23:436 - note
03:00:711 - didnt understand what are those greenlines doing there ww

So hentai !!!
Good luck :>
Topic Starter
Verdisphena
Thanks for your mod, I change everything <3
Birdy
Aah~ Aaaaaaahn~

Also I made CTB diff for this like 5 months ago, so would you maybe like to see it?

Actually no, just checked and it's ridiculously impossible.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.