forum

(ask) bubble that placed by purged / kicked nominators

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
so uh, another question regarding the flow process of qualifying a map. i already asked this on #nominators but i don't think i got sufficient information based the current situation..

lets say, this X map has been bubbled by 1 BN, couple days / weeks before they purged from nominator group.
the question : what should the 2nd bn do? qualifying the map directly? or do a re-bubble first and find the 3rd bn to qualify? or anything else?

in my case, i re-bubbled 2 maps that has been bubbled by some particular BNs who kinda did a huuuge mistake, as they got a 'nuclear' icon right couple days after they placed those bubbles on different mapset.. i only think it will be safer if i rebubble them first..

but since the previous bn purge, i saw people are directly qualify those maps that bubbled by the purged bn without rebubble.. and so why i post another (ask) thread.. heheh
Bara-
Krah said it was fine in #nominators, depending on the time of the bubble
Is it only a few days ago, and you can insta qualify (no mods) it's quite certainly fine
If it's 6-7 months ago, then it's not

And then there is a difference between banned and kicked BN
Though #nominators didn't really elaborate that

Tip: Just try to find an unrankable issue, or any way to just pop the bubble, so you don't even have to worry :P
Yuii-
From what I know, if the previous BN was kicked, you must re-bubble, that's what I learnt a couple of months ago. Just rebub, you won't lose anything and that will leave everything sure.

@Baraatje: Try to use dots/points/comas instead of pressing Enter every 5 words, try it out!
HappyRocket88

ajeemaniz wrote:

i saw people are directly qualify those maps that bubbled by the purged bn without rebubble.. and so why i post another (ask) thread.. heheh
Could you provide examples of those beatmaps that are being insta-qualified? Rather give them a look if they're not being modded properly.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Yuii- wrote:

From what I know, if the previous BN was kicked, you must re-bubble, that's what I learnt a couple of months ago. Just rebub, you won't lose anything and that will leave everything sure.
oh ya, im gonna take a temporary conclusion : BN can qualify a bubble from bn that purged from group, without rebubble.. but BN have to rebubble a map that been bubbled by ex-BN with bad behavior in past..

o3o am i wording this correctly?
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

HappyRocket88 wrote:

ajeemaniz wrote:

i saw people are directly qualify those maps that bubbled by the purged bn without rebubble.. and so why i post another (ask) thread.. heheh
Could you provide examples of those beatmaps that are being insta-qualified? Rather give them a look if they're not being modded properly.
oh, i mean, they have been modded properly... its about the 1st bubble was given by BN who are purged couple days / weeks after he placed the bubble... ==a
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/357060 < this one, 1st bubble was given before the following bn get purged.. the map itself was modded properly as i observe
Natsu
I think is fine, tbh some were kicked for inactivity, so I guess their bubble are still valid (of course if there are no issues with mapset), since no one said nothing about it, then should be fine I guess.
HappyRocket88
Ajeemaniz Double Post that mapset is going to be DQ'ed soon due unsnapped objects and suggestions made by Feerum. Despite it was checked twice by DE-CADE there were still issues that passed over their concerns. I do agree with Yuii- said without discriminating the work of the previous BN, it should re-check to see if there are points to work on, rebubbing never hurts. \o/
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
wa dq.. didn't see that comin.. well i feel its still unclear tho.. re-check is always required indeed, im just asking whether the bubble is still valid since the bn is no longer bn.. .-.
Loctav
I would advise to rebubble, especially if the distance between the first bubble and the pop is larger than a couple of days.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
Roger sir.. hmmm..