forum

Cesc : Carenze in inglese!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kecco
LAL LEL LIL LOL LUL

Alzatomi dal letto, ho acceso il pc e per caso blah blah blah blah blah. Poi ho visto la lettera stile "portfolio" (-cit- Armin) di cesc e mi sono espresso così : O_O"

cesc wrote:

What Have I Done :?: :roll:

What Have I Done

Today I woke up at 11 o'clock and before have(Having) brekfast(breakfast), I went at(to) the toilet. Then I ate a sandwich with Nutella and I drank a cup of Tea...I said goodmorning to mi(my) little lister, who is ill . I brushed my teeth, I washed my face and I start(-ed) to use the(è preferibile non mettere l'articolo determinativo in certe situazioni - my) PC. The network is(was) not good and i had problems to go online, so i played at BeatHazard, that doesn't need online. I had Lunch at 2 pm.
I ate Hamburger with potatoes chips, hmmm, they were delicious! I ate an Ice-cream too! Here in Rome is very very hot!
So, at about 3 o'clock, I went back to PC and I opened osu! I told with my friend Armin as usual, and I finish my parts of this map at 6 pm.
OmG, I'm really Slow!
Cesc, Thursday 19th August. 11.00 ~ 18.30
(NO! YOU ARE REALLY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB)

English Lesson by Kecco!

Armin wrote:

Grazie per la lettera stile portfolio
ci sono alcuni errori

Sufficiente.
WUT?!?!? Fossi stato la mia professoressa di inglese questo era un bel 4½, lol.

Si, cesc, so che mi odierai, ma tutto ciò è stato fatto per uno scopo ben preciso: Migliorare la tua condizione in inglese!!! AHAHAHAHHAAHA LOOOOOOOL SONO MALVAGIO.

Per avere più informazioni sul motivo per il quale ho deciso di fare tutto questo, clicchi qui.
Lunah_old
inb4 wasteland
Armin
Kecco,

ritorna da dove sei venuto.
Luxary

Kecco wrote:

random necrothread
well,
Armin
Card N'FoRcE

cesc wrote:

What Have I Done (non ha molto senso qui, ma capisco la "citazione")

Today I woke up at 11 o'clock and before have(Having) brekfast(breakfast), I went at(to) the toilet. Then I ate a sandwich with Nutella and I drank a cup of Tea...I said goodmorning to mi(my) little lister, who is ill . I brushed my teeth, I washed my face and I start(-ed) to use the(è preferibile non mettere l'articolo determinativo in certe situazioni - my) PC. The network is(was) not good and i had problems to go online, so i played at (non serve) BeatHazard, that doesn't need online. I had Lunch at 2 pm.
I ate Hamburger with potatoes chips, hmmm, they were delicious! I ate an Ice-cream too! Here in Rome (andrebbe alla fine) (it) is very very hot!
So, at about 3 o'clock, I went back to PC and I opened osu! I told (detto cosa? chatted) with my friend Armin as usual, and I finish(-ed) my parts of this map at 6 pm.
OmG, I'm really Slow!
Ok cesc fa pena, ma pure tu Kecco vedo che alcune cose non le noti :roll:

Passando a cose più importanti.
COSA CAZZO E' QUESTO.

Tu non sei Lucio, VAI VIA.

EDIT: @Armin
HarryOrunitia
E' ancora sbagliata.
D:
Card N'FoRcE
Se ci mettiamo a fare i pignoli sui pignoli non la finiamo più xD
Luxary

HarryOrunitia wrote:

E' ancora sbagliata.
D:
chi sei tu?
Armin

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Se ci mettiamo a fare i pignoli sui pignoli non la finiamo più xD
Qui non si tratta di essere pignoli

>:(

si tratta di correggere obbrobri di grammatica, che ti sono sfuggiti

:?

said goodmorning to mi(my) little lister, who is ill

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
Topic Starter
Kecco

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

cesc wrote:

What Have I Done (non ha molto senso qui, ma capisco la "citazione")

Today I woke up at 11 o'clock and before have(Having) brekfast(breakfast), I went at(to) the toilet. Then I ate a sandwich with Nutella and I drank a cup of Tea...I said goodmorning to mi(my) little lister, who is ill (WUT? La virgola e dopo il pronome relativo? Fail!) . I brushed my teeth, I washed my face and I start(-ed) to use the(è preferibile non mettere l'articolo determinativo in certe situazioni - my) PC. The network is(was) not good and i had problems to go online, so i played at (non serve) BeatHazard, that doesn't need online. I had Lunch at 2 pm.
I ate Hamburger with potatoes chips, hmmm, they were delicious! I ate an Ice-cream too! Here in Rome (andrebbe alla fine) (it) is very very hot!
So, at about 3 o'clock, I went back to PC and I opened osu! I told (detto cosa? chatted) with my friend Armin as usual, and I finish(-ed) my parts of this map at 6 pm.
OmG, I'm really Slow!
Ok cesc fa pena, ma pure tu Kecco vedo che alcune cose non le noti :roll:

Passando a cose più importanti.
COSA CAZZO E' QUESTO.

Tu non sei Lucio, VAI VIA.

EDIT: @Armin
Fabio, I corrected just some error of cesc's version since I had to study VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH. That implies I had low time to watch and correct all errors, SO WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? TOMORROW I HAVE ITALIAN'S INTERROGATION, I DIDN't HAVE TIME TO BLAH BLAH BLAH AND BLAH BLAH BLAH AND MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH, ok basta.

Armin ti amo.

Armin wrote:

Kecco,

ritorna da dove sei venuto.
Ok, torno al paese dei balocchi.

Edit: @Card_N'FoRcE (Mikado Time)

Edit: @Armin
Andrea
Da che pulpito viene la predica, Kecco xD
cesc
what the fuck!?

Well, I know that i'm not a cima in english, but i've done it de frett! Please, capisciammè!
Armin
Mah

cit
Topic Starter
Kecco

cesc wrote:

what the fuck!?

Well, I know that i'm not a cima in english, but i've done it de frett! Please, capisciammè!
SEMPLICEMENTE EPICO
Lunah_old
... mi state spaventando, tu sei il primo lucio