forum

Spider graph [waiting]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
devkit4384
a spider graph to display the difficulties of a beat map.
ROMaster2

That kind of spider?
GSGold
For those who don't know what a spider graph is, it's also known as a radar chart (at least Wikipedia calls it that). Here's an example picture if you still don't get it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, devkit. This is just the general idea I got.

I think this would be kind of cool to have, but not terribly necessary, we already have a bunch of other ways to measure difficulty.
LuigiHann
Those graphs invariably confuse the heck out of me.
Topic Starter
devkit4384

GSGold wrote:

For those who don't know what a spider graph is, it's also known as a radar chart (at least Wikipedia calls it that). Here's an example picture if you still don't get it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, devkit. This is just the general idea I got.

I think this would be kind of cool to have, but not terribly necessary, we already have a bunch of other ways to measure difficulty.
I just thought it would be a cool thing to have
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Circle Speed, Accuracy and Recovery are all grouped together as it is.
peppy
I believe this could be displayed in a much more original and efficient manner than the suggested method. I'll be interested to see what Gemi comes up with.
Kasada
If anything is implemented, I hope there is a stream rating. Unless it's slider stream or half and half, stream has always warded me off, so this would be an excellent addition for me.

Also, on the issue of space in the song selection, there could be a button to show the graph like the one that switches between Local and Global.